[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't we protect his smile?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: sad bray.png (299KB, 845x477px) Image search: [Google]
sad bray.png
299KB, 845x477px
Why didn't we protect his smile?
>>
>>2318372
>Bray had to sacrifice his home and family for the title
>A title he never wanted until Randy manipulated him
>Now he's all alone
>Just a cog in the machine he once fought

Why does it hurt, bros?
>>
>>2318400
Harper tried to warn him about the snakw in the grass and they both ended up losing everything they held dear.
>>
>>2318412
BASED SNEK MAN PLAYING 64D CHESS
>>
What about Rowan? He's coming back, right?
>>
>>2318400
what is that black thing above Hogan's right eye?
>>
Sad Bray a cute.
>>
>>2318372
Since fucking August of last year we all knew Randy would go over and leave Bray even further down the shitter, then they decided to stretch that for seven months while making NO EFFORT to hide the fact Randy was going to backstab Bray, and then they go ahead and do it right as planned with no swerve, Bray looks like an uber chump and Orton is still going over him at Mania.
>>
>>2320144
Actually I would argue they dI'd a good job keeping him with Bray for a few months and the whole "I won't fight you, master" played out good.

However, Bray absolutely needs to win at this stage.
>>
>Bray cucks Harper with Randy
>Harper tries to warn Bray not to trust the snek
>Gets kicked out of the Wyatt family
>Turns out Harper was right and Bray shouldn't have trusted Randy
>Braun doesn't give a shit about Bray anymore and Erick Rowan is basically dead
>Bray attacked the only member of the Wyatt family that followed him wherever he went
JUST
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.