[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAM RATINGS FUCKING PLUMMET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3889.jpg (30KB, 271x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3889.jpg
30KB, 271x328px
>Last week: 3.21
>This week: 3.09

FEDORAMEN AND STROWSHIT ARE FUCKING FLOPS

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-2-27-2017.html
>>
GOLDTURD CONFIRMED NOT A DRAW
>>
File: smacklad.png (106KB, 919x874px) Image search: [Google]
smacklad.png
106KB, 919x874px
>>
>>2316001
desu other than joe and cesaro it was one of the worst rams in recent months
>>
Just send Jewberg to the oven already
>>
Bring back BEEEEEG
>>
>>2316001
the problem is women's shit being in the third hour at all
put it all in the first hour then have the real open show promo start the second hour
counterweights can be anywhere as they give the normies something flippy to look at
>>
>>2316001
I stopped watching after RR entrant 30. I even like Roman but I just felt like Vince telling us to suck his old cock. I'll come back for Wrestlemania.
>>
BEEEG IS A FUCKING DRAW
>>
>>2316013
Beeg was on Raw this week
>>
>>2316001
>The state of Roman.

Doesnt matter how much of a draw Braun is when it has no draw shitters like Roman on it.
>>
>>2316015
they werent in the third hour...
>>
>Put Romanetty in the main event
>Ratings plummet

What a surprise.
>>
File: hikari with raws ratings.jpg (153KB, 836x820px) Image search: [Google]
hikari with raws ratings.jpg
153KB, 836x820px
>>2316001
>put Jasethy's WOAT promo in the second hour
>third hour drops like a fucking rock
>>
>>2316017

But he got eliminated you fuckboi. His whole role was to put Randy over.
>>
>>2316060
Wasnt his promo in the third hour?

also remember that they followed up with it with a big show handicap match and a cruiserweight match, which probably kills the viewership
>>
>>2316020
Not in the main event though.
>>
Is Roman... Dare I say it killing peoples interest?
>>
These third hour drops are getting ridiculous. How fucking bad is it gonna get when Raw starts having competition?
>>
>>2316166
no

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/827569845101211648
>>
>>2316068
After mania they may be in for a really rough time. These RAW's leading to mania is "Supposed" to be the best time of the year to watch.
>>
>>2316017
>being this much of a mark
>>
>>2316211
They popped a rating for the Raw after Rumble (which is still down like over 10% from last year) and it's been down fucking hill since then.

This is really not looking good.
>>
>>2316195
Those other 2 guys keep trying to justify Roman apparently making people go away. How sad.
>>
>>2316211
That hasnt been the case in decades. The raws into mania are pointless filler once the mania card gets set. The lead up to summerslam is usually way better because its where they debut new people and are willing to change shit. After summerslam wwe becomes stagnet shit.
>>
>>2316001
Jewberg kinda looks like Warrior here
>>
>>2316057
this
>>
Nitro went through this. Put it back to 2hrs once a week again.
>>
>>2316211
>>2316260
>the Raws going into Mania are the best
>no, the Raws going into Summerslam are

Fucking Stamford Wives, they're all shit
>>
>>2316260
Battleground is secretly a GOAT ppv too.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.