[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/our guy/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: sdfs-728x260.png (242KB, 728x260px) Image search: [Google]
sdfs-728x260.png
242KB, 728x260px
Guys, do you think Chuck Taylor will ever make it to wwe?
He has wrestled half of the current roster. He trained Ricochet. And he has teamed up with top stars like Omega, Gargano, Gulak and Zayn.
He holds wins over Perkins, Cesaro, Tozawa and Rollins.
He has faced Bryan, Aries, Owens and Swan.

When is his time?
He is one of the last remaining stars of the old kings of indies, and he deserves better.

Will our boy ever make it to the big leagues, back to sharing locker rooms with his old friends?
>>
Dustins too good for us Stamford Wives desu
>>
>>2315990
Fuck you Chuck Taylor.
>>
>>2315990
Who?
>>
>>2315990
>Has wins over

Are you fucking kidding me? Has wins over *blank*?

What exactly in a form of entertainment like pro wrestling is this supposed to fucking prove? Jesus you're a fucking sperg
>>
dendi got swole
>>
File: 800px-Tsim_and_mick_foley.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Tsim_and_mick_foley.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
>>2315990
Hey Chuck, welcome to /asp/

We don't mind you shilling here every now and then but just don't get too carried away about it. The meme of the day seems to be either "cringe" or "are the rumors true?" threads to get you started. And if you see Carter avoid him like the fucking plague. Hope you enjoy your time here!
>>
>>2315990
>Gulak, Zayn
>top stars
lmao
>>
>>2315990
literally the definition of vanilla midget, there's a reason why no major company has taken interest in him and why his peak is PWG, fuck off
>>
>>2318409
you're an idiot Big Dust is tall as fuck and the GOAT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftL-xylb7ic
>>
literally who
>>
literally better than WWE. NJPW will make him shine. fuck stamford wives
>>
>chuck sends out a tweet about maybe retiring this year
this cant be happening.
not to my boy.

>>2316005
>>2318353
guys im not Chuck.
>>
>>2315990
Who?

>>2316002
>>2319059
Worked
>>
>>2318363
they are in wwe.
and if wwe is the top company everyone makes it out to be, it has top stars in it.
>>
>>2318409
>taller than Omega

>>2319375
He does that every year.
>>
>>2319511
no but what if hes serious this time.
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>2315990
Wgo tf is that
>>
>>2319059
Trip back on DaCRINGE, stop changing your shitty name
>>
>>2320318
i'm right here faggot
>>
>>2319472
That's retarded, by your logic Chris Kanyon was a top star in 2003 because he wrestled in WWE's Velocity.

Gulak is basically a jobber in 205 Live which is worse than Velocity in terms of importance and Zayn only matters against Owens and Strowman maybe
>>
Chuck Taylors a whiny vanilla midget bitch. He feels entitled to the WWE because hes an indie vanilla midget. Hes a goofy crappy comedy act that only nerds like. Hes a beta male and generally untalented and unfunny.
>>
>>2320424
you're dreamin' Nami
>>
>>2320424
When did he start using your real-life personality as his gimmick?
>>
>>2315990
if he got serious like jay lethal than maybe he would have a shot
>>
File: missing dropkick.gif (2MB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
missing dropkick.gif
2MB, 350x263px
Lets not forget, Chuck Taylor & Excalibur are the GOAT commentary team.

>>2321754
he did start doing the whole DUSTIN thing in evolve where he now is like a serious guy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.