[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based GOAT Dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: based big dog.png (646KB, 704x687px) Image search: [Google]
based big dog.png
646KB, 704x687px
>that roaring ovation last night
>record revenue

BBD is confirmed /ourguy/
>>
>>2315322
Roman will be a Hall of Famer, I can guarantee it
>>
>>2315325
Tripjesus wills it
>>
He is the greatest of all time
>>
>>2315322
wtf i love roman now
>>
Cringe
>>
>>2315329
this
>>
He is unironically one of the greatest of all time
>>
>>2315529
This. And he's still only 31. BBD will end his career as the greatest of all time without a doubt.

>>2315333
BBDWTS
>>
>Two Neckbeard Faggots Talk to Themselves: The Thread
>>
>>2315574
But there's only one of you
>>
>>2315574

10 posters here

>t-they are talking to themselves

>n-n-no I am not absolutely SEETHING
>>
>>2315322
literally the shittiest crowd I've ever seen on a modern RAW
>>
Legitimate question.

If you guys like Roman so much, why doesn't it bother you that he's held back so much by creative?
>>
>>2315608
Everyone is held back by creative you dumb smark.
>>
>>2315608
We like taking advantage of how his mega push makes smarks fume in anger
>>
>>2315641
Yes. They are. And Roman is part of "everyone", last I checked.

>>2315643
You like how a poorly executed push of a talented wrestler, which makes for a subpar, poorly written product, makes fans of that product angry?

That doesn't sound like you like Roman Reigns at all, frankly, it just sounds like you're kind of a prick who hates wrestling fans.
>>
>>2315647
I genuinely like the big dog for his athleticism and cocky irl personality (that works the smarks as a bonus) tho
>>
>>2315608
Ok, here's your legitimate answer.
He isn't being held down by creative. He's being held down by smarks who hate him despite the fact that he's the best (or at the very least one of the best).

Hell, some of them even admit that he's amazing but then add that they just have to boo him because of the way he's booked i.e. he wins too much (even though for a top guy, he really doesn't). So in other words, their ultimatum is basically "we'll only like him if he becomes a jobber" which isn't acceptable to us.
>>
File: smurfs.jpg (18KB, 320x207px) Image search: [Google]
smurfs.jpg
18KB, 320x207px
>>2315656
> He's being held down by smurfs who hate him despite the fact that he's the best

>the smurfs

The problems are always the same.
Zero charisma, zero promo skills, zero gimmick.

And booking that is nothing more than ''really really strong'' and a couple of failed copycat feuds.

He's total shit and his booking is total shit. It's never going to change.
>>
>>2315600
FedoRamen and Carter spamming the board again.
>>
>>2315664
>Zero charisma, zero promo skills, zero gimmick.
Explain why he gets the loudest reactions at every show and why he always gets the audiences attention, whether it be live at the show or if they're watching from their TV sets back at home
>>
>>2315664
>Zero charisma
He's got charisma by the ocean-loads

>zero promo skills
His "The Guy" promo was the promo of the year for 2016.

>zero gimmick
His gimmick is that he's an unstoppable, take on all comers badass.
>>
>>2315673
>Explain why he gets the loudest reactions
He just doesn't. You are lying as always.
>>
based GOAT Bay absolutely btfo reddit by cheering based big dog and cm punking jasethy

Green bay are officially our guys after making the reddit smarks seethe.

/asp/ 1-0 squaredcircle
>>
>>2315680
>h-he just doesn't you liar
But he legit does
>>
>>2315322
Roman my King I worship the ground your hair grease falls on, I am straight but I will love to suck your dick and eat your ass every night for hours. And let you cuddle me with your big manly muscles, yes you can even fuck my ass if you want my King. I love you Roman Reigns
>>
>>2315687
this but unironically
>>
>>2315686
Nope. Either you prove it and you can't, because ''go away'' boos aren't a positive reaction, or you are a liar. So you are a liar.

Face it, you spamming the board 24/7, making 2000 posts in 2 months, and 50k on Discord doesn't make him over. It just makes you a neet.
>>
>>2315690
""""go away"""" boos are still a reaction ya moron.
>>
>>2315690
He does he get the loudest overall crowd reactions, whether it be boos or cheers

I can prove it btw, just remember to watch RAW next time instead of Boku no Pico Pro Wrestling
>>
>>2315647
Have sex
>>
>>2315652
It sounds like you worked backwards from "there are things about this guy that people don't like" > "I don't like these people" > "Thus, I like this guy."

>>2315656
So ..the fans are at fault for reacting to the product, the product they pay for. Roman is being held down by the reactions of the people that pay to see him. Not the people who are creating the product for said fans. That's a very anti-consumer approach and a very strange appraisal of the situation if you don't actually work for the company.

The way he's booked has a lot more problems than "he wins a lot", by the way. The main problem with the way he's booked is that there's no tension to his matches. Just to compare it to, off the top of my head, AJ and Cena, that feud had a ton of tension because it genuinely felt like when the time for their big matches came, both guys felt completely equal and you didn't know the outcome until it happened. So even with the meme of Cena getting his win back, when he did win at the Rumble, it felt real and everybody loved the guy for it, even though in the back of our heads we knew he was dropping it in two weeks. It was a real moment that had been built up to over the course of six months.

There's nothing like that in any of Roman's feuds. At no point was there a question of "could Roman lose to Owens?" in his last feud because Owens looked like a joke next to him. Even in this feud, where Strowman's been kicking the crap out of Roman at every single turn for the better part of two months, there's no tension to it because the audience has been taught that the only options are
1) Roman goes over clean
2) Somebody interferes

There's never any feeling that Roman can fail (without tons of interference, which is rote as hell by now), so when he triumphs, there's no investment. It makes for a pretty boring hero. There's also the fact that his natural charisma doesn't suit that Cena-esque superhero role at all, but that's a different thing entirely.
>>
>>2315704
Worked
>>
>>2315608
Implying it doesn't bother me

GOAT wrestler
WOAT booking
>>
>>2315694
I don't watch New Japan or similar.

You just used a strawman because your argument is shit.
>>
>>2315835
>facts are a shitty argument now
Okay
>>
>>2315704
Please have sex
>>
>>2315322
The only people who don't like the big dog no are contrarian smark faggots. Reigns is probably best in the world right now.
>>
>Roman wins a lot

What is this meme?

The last guy he beat clean was Jericho and winning against Jericho isn't much of an achievement since 2011.

He's been made to look like an ass against Strowman since December and at this point it looks like he's being punished unlike back in June where even as he lost he still looked formidable.
>>
>>2316028
They've run out of things to hate about him so they linger to tired old memes. Like they still go on about him saying the words "sufferin' succotash" 2 years ago
>>
>>2316028
>back in June where even as he lost he still looked formidable.
Because he lost clean to formidable contenders and put them over as also being strong and on his level, so it didn't hurt him. Wow. It's almost like it was well written.

Right now he just looks a jackass who keeps getting his ass handed to him, but it doesn't mean anything because it's not like he's gonna put Strowman over clean. He's gonna get 99% of the way to beating Strowman, he's gonna be in the corner to set up for the Spear, GONG, lights go out, Roman loses due to interference/distraction. It'll be 1000% obvious that Roman had the match totally in hand and was totally gonna win before the interference, meaning any rub there was for Strowman to get by beating Roman? Kiss that the fuck goodbye.

I would take Summer Roman over what we have now in a heartbeat.
>>
File: BasedRoman4.jpg (143KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BasedRoman4.jpg
143KB, 900x1200px
He WILL go over at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2316179
He WILL kill WWE by 2020.
>>
File: romanreigns.png (244KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
romanreigns.png
244KB, 562x408px
>>2316194
I'll hold ye to that
>>
>>2315325
Doesnt take much to get in nowdays
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.