[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hogan working a fan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (78KB, 650x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 650x464px
Reminder that Bret got so worked by Hogan that the mere thought of it made him speechless and broke out in tears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNWJ-ZbLKP0
>>
and Bret made Stone Cold Steve Austin

the only wrestler who out drew Hogan, SO Bret got the last laugh
>>
>>2315022
>even Konnan outdrew Stevetty
>>
>>2315033
you have to back Pedro
>>
>>2315033
Um......can I get the reasoning behind this seemingly-ludicrous post, please?
>>
Imagine the stench in that room
>>
>>2314935
>Hogan refused to put over Bret because Bret couldn't draw
>Bret couldn't draw
>Somehow Hogan is the bad guy here
>>
>>2315057
Bret did draw. Just nowhere near as much as Hogan. He would have drawn more if Hogan had passed the torch like he was supposed to.

>>2315041
According to M'eltz, Konnan was the top merch seller for most of the mid 90s. Even if you wanna believe the baseless claims, it still doesn't mean he sold the most overall or anywhere close. Nwo and austin outsold him a million fold.

>>2315022
Pretty much this. Its a shame Hogan couldn't bring himself to make Bret the way Bret made Austin.
>>
>>2314935
Kek Bret is truly the eternal faggot. Crying like a little bitch getting worked 20 years later by BASED Hulkster
>>
>>2314935
I just watched Wrestlemania IX for the first time and I gotta say, I actually kind of enjoyed it. Most of the matches were shitty but it feels visually very distinct and I appreciated the theming. Macho Man, Brain and Ross were awesome on commentary together.

Anyone else here feel similar?
>>
>>2314935
God what an obnoxious crowd, was this filmed in Full Sail or something?
>>
bret knew probably hundreds of moves but never drew a single dime

hogan used 4 and made millions and made wrestling huge - big tears bret is and always will be the cm phil of his era AKA a sad little poopy man
>>
>>2314935
Bret is such a sad old man
>>
>>2315022
>SO Bret got the last laugh

>the last laugh
>when Bret broke down in tears because of Hogan well after Austin was made
>what does "last" mean
>>
bretcummies btfo
>>
Based hogod working shitman into oblivion without even being there
>>
Bretcuck was never one of the boys
>>
>>2315364
The bretcuck on here is avoiding this thread just like he did with the thread where flair BTFO'd his idol
>>
You guys are real cool mocking a stroke victim.
One of the most common after effects of stroke is emotional instability such as what Bret is displaying in this video.
You guys are real winners in life.
One day that will be your parents or siblings.
Let's see how well you take mocking stroke victims then.
>>
>>2315388
I was in the Flair thread and BTFO every single point he made desu
Go look in the archive

>>2315485
Based anon speaking the truth
>>
File: 4536155.jpg (37KB, 401x400px) Image search: [Google]
4536155.jpg
37KB, 401x400px
>>2315485
>>
leave him alone
>>
Stahp it
>>
Pwease quit it you huwted bwetpiss feewings
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.