[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1471191512577.jpg (100KB, 604x520px)
1471191512577.jpg
100KB, 604x520px
>>
>anime profile pic
dropped
>>
File: steph4.jpg (15KB, 226x245px)
steph4.jpg
15KB, 226x245px
>>2314856
That she's as loving as a fairy godmother
>>
>>2314856
She means that companies don't actually give a shit about people and only engage in philanthropy to fool retards into thinking they're decent companies to buy from.
>>
>>2314856
Cringe
>>
>>2314856
Conner = $$$$
>>
File: GOLD.png (264KB, 477x269px) Image search: [Google]
GOLD.png
264KB, 477x269px
>>2314856

>Big Philant Steph exploiting terminal disease to get the brand over.

Stay mad fags.
>>
>>2314856
Remember when Steph compared the 9/11 attacks to her father's steroid scandal case.

Yea, she's that autistic.
>>
>connor the crusher be crying in his grave
poor fuck, they used his sick little ass.
>>
>>2314880
literally this

altho in the end it's still a positive outcome, their motives are entirely profit driven

literally every decision of a business is

even the whole save the environment crap and giving fair wages etc. are PR moves, and the second there were no legal or public consequences, they'd drop all that shit in 1 second flat
>>
>>2314861
why do all blue bloods smile like that
>>
File: sponsored by wells fargo.jpg (42KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
sponsored by wells fargo.jpg
42KB, 600x326px
>its a stupid wrestling fans realize corporations exploit social movements to make money off liberal idiots, what marx called the commodification of culture thread
>>
I would phil her thropy if you know what I mean
>>
>>2315096
Superior genetics, you poorfags would never understand.
>>
>>2314880
This. Does she realize that stating this publicly makes any philanthropic effort they make appear disingenuous default?
>>
>>2315059
He literally got his dying wish though you faggot
>>
>>2315130
>BLM sponsored by a (((bank)))
What did (((they))) mean by this?
>>
>>2315059
>>2315530
>Even in crushing defeat Haitch goes over in the feud.

YOU SEE CONNOR.....
>>
>>2315484
>have a disgusting smile that never looks genuine
>superior
>>
>>2315544
Genuine smiles are for the plebeians.
>>
>>2315531
The organization that calls itself BLM is very clearly an AstroTurf movement.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.