[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Official /$mA+ck/ Victory Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: GOATs.jpg (95KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
GOATs.jpg
95KB, 1200x675px
I know it's early but this week is another win for us!

Get in here smacklads!
>>
File: 1488190170397.png (596KB, 1534x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1488190170397.png
596KB, 1534x1440px
delet this
>>
File: 1484702656606.jpg (101KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1484702656606.jpg
101KB, 700x520px
>>2314009
>>
>>
Another raw bites the dust
>>
Smack already better
>>
>>2314009

That Raw was, especially disappointing, and I'm not sure why exactly.
>>
Another win for us smacklads. Never in doubt, as always. Thank god I'm not a rawtist. How can you live with yourself supporting the eternal B- show? What sort of depressing, unfulfilling life is that? I can't even imagine. I almost want to kill myself out of sympathy. What a shame. What a waste.
>>
>>2314009
BASED
>>
File: 1483493401302.jpg (268KB, 2048x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1483493401302.jpg
268KB, 2048x1706px
>smack effortlessly shits on raw AGAIN
how much easier can it get?
>>
>>2314516
RAM is about to put its belt on a 50 year-old so that's another W for /SmA+ck/
>>
>>2314611
That Fastlane card is somehow worse than the EC card
>>
>>2314632
EC card wasn't even that bad considering it put 6 top guys in 1 match
>>
>>2314638
The match itself, though, was shit. Basically it was AJ trying to carry 5 other guys by bumping like crazy.
>>
>>2314645
The only guy in that match who needed to be carried is Mizetty
>>
hopefully we'll get like 7 womens segments and the AJ/Harper main event goes first this week.
>>
File: 1482197009237.png (126KB, 631x567px) Image search: [Google]
1482197009237.png
126KB, 631x567px
>mfw Smackdown will surpass RAW in ratings by this year's Draft
>>
>aj/harper for mania match
>will lead to mania plot development

>2/3 falls match between mickie and beckie
>taking up all of the divashit by utilising the most proficient 2 women

>based trump supporter dolph beats the shit out of happy nigger in a chairs match
>vince keks

How will rawtists ever recover
>>
We
>>
>>2314770
Wuz
>>
>>2314646
>Implying
Miz couldnt even get a good match out of fucking AJ and then he dies in ONE AA.

And now he is dragging BMJ to an undercard meaningless intergender feud.
>>
Smackdown's tag team division is in shambles desu
>>
File: 1464060117970.jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464060117970.jpg
105KB, 500x500px
>>2315555
>those fucking digits
It'll pick up once Broken Hardyz arrive.
>>
>>2315555
I'd say it's the midcard singles, but AA is seriously starting to stink through the covers
>>
>>2315555
It's in shambles, but still 100x better than RAM's tag division. Bullet Club losing to Ramen twice in a row??
>>
>>2315564
I had say SDs is worst.

In RAW you have upper midcard guys like E&C, ND, Sheamus&Cesaro.

In SD everyone are jobbers except AA.
>>
>>2315565
Sheamus and Cesaro seem to be getting ready to break up anytime soon, they aren't really in the race for the title at the moment, they already teased some disagreement between them and yesterday Cesaro started to give out to Joe.
Personally I'm tired of ND for quite a while now but they are still over with the kids so they are staying, don't know how actually relevant they'll be in the near future though.
Cass should be getting his singles push real soon too, although Enzo is a botch machine and Cass can't talk to save his life.
>>
>>2315565
New Day are currently running an ice cream gimmick and you say they're better
>>
>>2315576
They win their matches at least.

AA is the only face tag team except for Slater&Rhyno and for some reason they dont wrestle as much.

>>2315570
Until it does happen i dont see how they are worse than SD. Yeah those teams are stale but at least the division is competitive enough.

EC really showed how weak the division is.
>>
>>2315565
New Day? Sheamus and Cesaro? I don't even know who E&C are but I assume they are the puerto ricans? You somehow find any of that interesting?
>>
Fug this match finna be lit bruh

Boutta finna whoop Raw ass bruh

Finna beat them like thatvretarded boy down the street bruh
>>
>>2315791
I dont find them interesting except for Cesaro and Shemus but at least the competition seems equal so you can get decent results.

Meanwhile on SD its basically AA storming through the competition.
>>
will AJ actually main event wrestlemania this year? i wana believe bros
>>
>>2316091
and no one even cares for AA
>>
>>2316116
1) Brock and Goldberg are.
2) AJ has a program with Shane which is why they have been building AJ frustration with management.
>>
bump for post-victory celebrations
>>
>>2316147
>1) Brock and Goldberg are.

If its not for the title they better not be. Give it a good slot on the card but i don't think it should be the main event at all.
>>
>>2315570
I don't think they're breaking up until after Mania. They gave Sheamus a quick win against Titus to counterbalance Cesaro's loss because that keeps the team's value from dropping. They have plenty of reason to be pissed off at E&C and I don't think we've seen the end of it. They should still have their eyes on the tag belts since their rematch got fucked up and it wasn't their fault. I didn't see any hint they were breaking up on Monday, they actually seemed more settled down and used to each other than ever before. Keep in mind that they have bickered and fought every single time they've appeared as a team, that's the gimmick.

I think Raw at Mania is going to be a four-way tag match with Shesaro in one corner and Smackdown is going to be AA vs The Revival.
>>
>>2315570
>Cass should be getting his singles push real soon too, although Enzo is a botch machine and Cass can't talk to save his life.

Cass can talk. He just does that slow, stupid accent for his character. That group segment (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skGfTC0z1mI )before the universal title match proved there's some talent there. He could become kinda like Edge once he dumps Enzo.
>>
>>2319080
Did you notice in their backstage segment he didn't do the dumb voice? He sounded a lot better, but he brought the dumb voice back when they were out in front of the crowd. Admittedly the SAWFT schtick probably sounds better in the retard voice, but it's a shame. Cass isn't top tier or anything but he could be a lot more than he is currently if they fired Enzo. With Enzo, I think the two of them will just stagnate in their careers.
>>
>>2319098
>firing Enzo

Are you stupid?

Enzo is literally the only reason Cass wasn't fired years ago.
>>
>>2319099
Enzo is garbage and he's holding Cass back. If Cass can't make it on his own they should both be fired.

Not right now, obviously. But give it a year and people will be sick of them. Unless they turn out to be fantastic heels later on.
>>
>>2319122
I hate Enzo so much he is already a heel to me.
>>
>>2319125
Yeah, I was thinking that as I typed it. It could be kino.
>>
>>2319122
Enzo is the only reason they're over.

>holding Cass back

From what: fizzling out in the midcard when Vince moves on to somebody else?
>>
File: 3 (THREE) FUCKING HOURS.png (183KB, 917x1186px) Image search: [Google]
3 (THREE) FUCKING HOURS.png
183KB, 917x1186px
this shit is embarassing, is ram even trying?
>>
>>2319152
I'm implying that's what's going to happen to the both of them. Cass is literally a better talker than Enzo when they don't make him act like a tard. He'd have more of a chance to evolve as a character if Enzo wasn't hogging the mic and limiting his character do this douchebag Jersey type. Cass would have worked great with AJ Lee when she had Big E and Dolph on her side, but Enzo would have ruined it. When Enzo was out on injury and Cass had to handle things on his own those promos were a hell of a lot less cringe.

But I don't even like these guys all that much anyway. I have no idea why I'm bothering to debate about them.
>>
I'm 1 hour and half into it, SD destroyed Raw this week.
>>
File: smacklads win.png (933KB, 1964x888px) Image search: [Google]
smacklads win.png
933KB, 1964x888px
>Cena/Miz segment
>Styles vs Harper match
>Randy/Bray segment
>Thug Ellsworth segment
>Shane and Bryan segment at the start

Smackdown was brilliant, having Reigns in the main event of Raw and no Jericho kills Raw.
>>
Watching Talking Smack atm, gotta love how Daniel Bryan is a huge mark for Ellsworth
>>
File: 1485798604382.png (83KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485798604382.png
83KB, 554x400px
tick tock wyattfags
>>
>>2319258
big cass has no hope as a singles competitor. cunt is a fucking robot on the microphone

he's a crappier version of test
>>
>>2319258
>Cass is literally a better talker than Enzo

holy shit did you fall fucking far

>AJ Lee with Big E & Ziggler outta nowhere

breh wot dafuq r u dooin

>When Enzo was out on injury and Cass had to handle things on his own those promos were a hell of a lot less cringe.

They most certainly were not.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.