[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: james-ellsworth-210541.png (542KB, 634x364px) Image search: [Google]
james-ellsworth-210541.png
542KB, 634x364px
What went right?
>>
>>2313719
He cucked Big Cass
>>
>>2313719
Hate his ugly ass but can't lie; altogether I literally replayed his first No Chin Music to Styles over 100 times. Although that was probably more due to Otunga and JBL's reaction to it on commentary
>>
>>2314230

This. A legit GOAT comedy/shock moment.

He was just overused, after that. Should've done his elimination-revenge on Braun at Summerslam, and then been destroyed by Braun and/or AJ and put into his current spot much sooner.
>>
He got himself over with the promo he cut on Brown Strongman, he was fairly cleverly booked on Smackdown and in Survivor Series, and just as his angle was getting stale they squashed him and stuck him in a comedy angle with Carmella where he probably cucks Big Ass every night.

Based Jimmy.
>>
>>2314230
GOAT jobber moment. Kicked out at 2.999, reminded me of the Brooklyn Brawler and his title shot.
>>
>>2313719
He fucked your mom
>>
He fit into the Styles/Ambrose feud very well, got some real heat and boos on AJ, was a good morality pet for Ambrose (Ambrose being genuinely worried about him after that Super Styles Clash and attacking AJ backstage was quality stuff) and generally took a feud during the deadest time of the year and injected a little bit of extra life into it.

The moment he walked out at TLC, they'd overdone it. Ending the Ambrose/AJ feud on that note was really weak. I get that they wanted to protect Ambrose and not have him lose clean but if he was never gonna win the title off AJ anyway, what's the point?

>>2314230
>>2314476
Not to take anything away from Ellsworth but AJ can really make anything look good.
>>
>>2314587
>AJ can really make anything look good.
Not really.

His match agaisnt Miz was an stinker.
>>
File: 01COLIN.jpg (12KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
01COLIN.jpg
12KB, 642x361px
>>2313719
He needs to take on the true goat. Maybe make it a HIAC to main event mania.
>>
>>2314596
>match with Miz was bad

No shit.
>>
File: meffkUsLduY5WsCehqeb6zw.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
meffkUsLduY5WsCehqeb6zw.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>2313719
The tabble
>>
I used to hate him but nearly being killed by Braun at the rumble made me respect him

He should be the new Funaki
>>
>>2313719
If he ever faces Gillberg, it will be the best moment in wrestling ever.
>>
File: strow throw.gif (4MB, 496x278px) Image search: [Google]
strow throw.gif
4MB, 496x278px
>>
>>2314644
I just noticed his leg gets caught on the top rope a bit. Ended up being a lot nastier of a bump than I think it was supposed to be.
>>
>>2313719
First it was great, then it was kinda meh, now it's decent again. As long as they don't give him too much screen time I think he can stay on as a comedy jobber for a couple more years.

I really really hope he's not involved in any main storylines going forward. I would love to see him have a feud with Gillberg, maybe have them fight on the Wrestlemania pre-show.
>>
>>2313719

he worked hard and [deserved it]
>>
>>2314644
F
>>
>>2313719
>What went right?

He's a midget of non-vanilla flavor.
>>
>>2314617
Proof that as good as AJ is even he cant carry everyone.
>>
>>2313719
Nothing. He overstayed his welcome and became shitty reddit-tier meme.
>>
>>2315856
Hi Cass!
>>
It's hard for me to take him seriously as a heel when he has that super emotional promo before his first match with AJ Styles.
>>
>>2313719
He went over to the A+ show.

And I don't get all the complaining about overusing him. They stopped right before it started to get tiresome.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.