[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this guy is the most overrated piece of shit in pro wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4078.jpg (59KB, 410x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4078.jpg
59KB, 410x336px
this guy is the most overrated piece of shit in pro wrestling right now, even worse than fedoramen

show me ONE good match he's had since leaving dubya E, actually, fuck that show me one good match he had when he was IN dubya E
>>
>>2313021
based carter talking sense
>>
File: cody-rhodes-wwe.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
cody-rhodes-wwe.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>>2313021
I posted this a bit ago but its relevant. The smarks somehow thought he was an underdog despite having everything handed to him. Hes a less talented less drawing less over roman reigns and usos.

The IWC has to say sorry to this wrestler.

You filled his head saying he was the greatesr and just never got a fair shot. He was in a stable with orton and tagged with goldust. Never given a real main event push but given his family lineage every chance to succeed and shine. He grew up with wrestling. He has had the best training and the best everything.

Yet.

He still doesnt have it. I am not saying he will never get it. But right now he is not as good as the other wrestlers. The only thing he has going for him is his classic babyface pretty boy look. He just cannot be taken seriously as a heel. Also not seriously as a face but he doesnt click. He never came out to roars of applause unless tagged with goldust.

For years we would read on forums that he was amazing. That they aren't doing him justice. Now that hes away from the WWE nobody is paying any attention to him.

He isnt the main eventer internet darling everyone loved. You turned on him. He hasnt been "exposed"he just wasnt good in the first place. Hes doing more moves in TNA and NJPW yet hes just not good. Hes had every shot ever to be a main eventer. If he got over do you think they would bury a rhodes family member?

They are obviously tight knit.

Seriously Cody Rhodes is having an identity crisis and its all because of his shot to the top because of family and never being ablr to match goldie or dusty. He is the absolute jannety of his family.

Mixed with the internet hype which was all lies to make you fans feel better as fans that you are "supporting" him.

These are my thoughts on Cody Rhodes.
>>
>>2313021
Watch his indy trilogy with Kurt Angle and shut your fucking cock trap you smart mark bitch.
>>
>>2313175
>kurtetty angletty
>>
>>2313175
>one in what culture trash wrestling
>two in literally who bush leage indies
I said GOOD matches
>>
Rhodes Brothers vs The shield
>>
he is average in the ring and above average mannerisms

seems the cool thing to do now is shit on him
>>
>>2313021
I'm sorry you have no taste.

Actually, I'm no sorry.
>>
>>2313237
This. And vs Rey in WM. OP is probably a fag who got caught ogling Cody.
>>
>>2313021
Cody and The Elite VS. The Briscoes, Kazuchika Okada, and Will Ospreay at today's Honor Rising.
>>
>>2313021
he will never be over as a heel until he does a real piece of shit thing

thats how you get over as a heel

something that only a real piece of shit would do
>>
I can't speak on his ring work.....but Cody seems like one of those dudes who shines WAY more with an actual gimmick than when when he's just regular old Cody Rhodes

Cody really is CAWdy on the mic and personality-wise when he's just himself....but tell him to be a conceited metrosexual, a tortured soul with a self-perceived disfigured face, or an effeminate faggot......and you get gold
>>
>>2313272
Cringing honestly lads
>>
>>2313280
>mediocre match

>>2313237
>>2313298
>tag matches where he's carried by more talented guys than him
you fags are not even trying
>>
I think you should give him a chance man. I have a feeling he is going to finally find himself wrestling in NJPW. He does have above average tell-a-story-in-the-ring skills. The Shibata-Cody inevitable showdown has great potential.
>>
>>2313237
Lol if you watched those matches goldust did the work while cody got the hot tag.rhodes brothers was based because of goldust.
>>
>>2313258
Pretty much this. I think he's got a very smooth style in the ring, and has solid character work. I think he is a good upper midcarder. He's not overly great at anything (aside from growing nice mustaches), but he's pretty good at every aspect. People who say he's one of the best are wrong, and people who say he's shitty are also wrong. He's average to above average at points.
>>
>>2313366
>talented
>the Shield
Pick one
>>
vs. Rey Mysterio
vs. Sami Callihan

>>2313312
Have you even watched him in ROH?

>>2313313
But he is a dipshit heel in NJPW & ROH...

>>2313099
kill yourself Nami
>>
>>2313687
Pretty much hit the nail on the head, hes not a main eventer but hes all around solid but something has been off about him since Dusty died.
>>
>>2313021

patience, my friend. NJPW brings the best out of everyone. He is no longer with that children's TV show WWE. He will only get better from here

~Tranquilo
>>
>>2314120
Based SANADA
>>
>>2313298
>will ospreay
>good match

Please eliminate yourself from the gene pool
>>
he was over as fuck on night 2 of honor rising and cut a sweet promo at the end
>>
>>2313366
>>2313503
Doesn't matter if you've convinced yourself he was carried. The Shield vs Rhodes match was still great. By that logic, any match anyone names you can just say he was carried
>>
https://streamable.com/i4p0l
>>
Most of his work at PWG, ROH cuckculture and on the british scene in general has been meh. His beyond work was solid though.
>>
>>2313099
You're right. You can tell he thinks he's a big shot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emfIigiAY2A&feature=youtu.be

Look at how he's dressed, how he sits, where he's placed himself in the middle, how he talks and holds court in a room of guys more over and better than him.

Dude was a comedy jobber. He thinks he's special because his dad was.
>>
>>2313770
>vs. Rey Mysterio
>vs. Sami Callihan

Two more examples CAWdy needs to be carried.

>>2314120
Honestly cringing
>>
This is what happens when smarks get in these people's head, they actually believe in their unqualified opinions as to how "underrated" and "underutilised" they are.

Cody is someone who only knows the WWE style, that being the mid 2000s boring, slow, plodding pace that people like Al Snow and Jerry Jarett propagate to the nth degree. His indie matches have exposed him, he's a hack.
>>
>>2315126
>Nami literally can't even formulate a coherent sentence

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>2315138
who tf is nami
>>
>>2315133
>nami sockpuppeting

I'd rather you let a bullet get into your head.
>>
>>2313099
>writing a novel about a childrens entertainer
Sad!
>>
He suggests doing now what he did when you give him free reign and creativity and the result is a dude Indy general public Indy tights and no appeal really unique cloud. They look at him, see what he has to offer and everyone Stardust the most effective use for him. Maybe he will prove me wrong in a year or two, but now I can not get angry about it.
>>
>>2315162
I really hope English is not your first language.
>>
>>2313366
not an argument, fat spic cunt
>>
>>2313021
Stamford Wives are this mad that based Cody told Vince to fuck off.
el o fucking el
>>
this, cody is WOAT

>>2315200
based vince living in your head
>>
>>2315205
Nice try, but I'm not making threads whining about a guy who told Vince to take his job and shove it up his old ass
>>
>>2315205
based anon

>>2315209
worked hard
>>
>>2315215
If you say so
>>
>>2313221
And they are good matches. Where they happen it does not matter you goalpost moving shitposter.
>>
Who is that?
>>
Boring vanilla ass nigga, Based DiBiase was better
>>
>>2315199
Hi Cody, how are you?
>>
>>2313221
>Being eltist about a televised circus show

Tell me more about how much you love wrestling. What action figures do you have?

I had a really good RVD one as a kid, Hardyz of course, Kurt Angle....but he's wrestled in "trash wrestling" so he's a bad wrestler now :(
>>
Listen...lads

He's overrated, but that doesn't mean he's bad.
>>2315205
He's objectively not WOAT, everything doesn't have to be one fucking extreme or another.
>>
Meltzer said he was over AF last night and when he and Okada got in the ring together there was a big pop.
>>
>>2313221
>based cody got the E-drone tripfag moving goalposts at lightning speed
>>
>>2313021

Do you have brain damage? Why are you here all day?
>>
>>2313205
>>2313221

You're unusually underage. Even for /asp/ standards.
>>
>>2313021
He's only rated highly to legbeard contrarians.
>>
>>2315572
>>2315895
>>2315898
I asked for good matches not your autistic screeching
>>
>>2315963
None of them were exactly seething buddy.

Considering you're currently insulting someone's ability at their job, I wouldn't be so sensitive about people mocking you.
>>
>>2313099
This is all 100% fact
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.