[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAAHAHAHA REST IN SHIT TNA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4076.jpg (68KB, 750x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4076.jpg
68KB, 750x380px
HAHAHAAHAHAHA REST IN SHIT TNA
>>
Wonder how those people feel about buying that shitpile of a company now their only relevant angle is gone.
>>
File: smack.jpg (111KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
smack.jpg
111KB, 960x720px
>reby's milked filled titties are coming to /smack/

b a s e d
>>
Didn't they also lose Drew Galloway, who was one of their top guys? What the fuck.
>>
>>2312260
JUST
>>
File: 1487108250527.png (671KB, 567x619px) Image search: [Google]
1487108250527.png
671KB, 567x619px
>>2312260
Hhh faves this
>>
>people thinking the WWE will water down the Hardy's when TNA didn't immediately turned them down creative control

I'd argue that WWE Broken Matt will be better than Broken Matt going forward with TNA.
>>
>>2312310
Matt with WWE budget could be gold

Or they could ruin him
>>
>>2312337
just put the hardys at smackdown then we good
broken retard vs cult leader
>>
I think its time to give TNA that L they've desperately been deserving now.
>>
>>2312337

I'd think guys who are automatically over are given a little more control, even more so with a gimmick like that. I'm sure they almost might have the Hardy's run rough shot.
Why? it's prints $$$.

Jeff alone will draw a few dimes.
>>
>>2312389
>rough shot

diamond dozen, etc...
>>
File: PduEbaVe_400x400.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
PduEbaVe_400x400.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
will señor benjamin come with them?
>>
>>2312389
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
>>2312337
I don't trust creative. If they stay Broken, they're going to get a ridiculous feud with New Day.

If they got back to their regular gimmicks they're nostalgia jobbers.
>>
>>2312636
that's why you send them to smackdown since there I'm pretty sure Wyatt has some control over the creative and I'm sure they'll give them some control over their characters as well
>>
>>2312679
smackdown hasnt been that good recently

lost their writer and its really showing
>>
Are they going to Gloryforce?
>>
>>2312285
At least they have Josh Barnett now lmfao
>>
>>2312285
Yes

That was inevitable, he was actually working decent indies outside of TNA. With the growing UK scene, he could just go back there and chill for a while

Plus, Jarrett will probably bring back Magnus to replace him, the faggot

but this is fucking terrible news for them. The Hardys got a lot of buzz DESPITE being on the black hole that is TNA.
>>
>>2312279
Isn't she pregnant with another kid?
>>
>>2312636
>stay broken
>implying they'll let anything from TNA carryover
GUYS GUYS BULLY RAY IS FINALLY GOING TO HAPPEN RIGHT?
>>
>>2312945
yes

she might have delivered but for a while those fucking pregnancy tits jesus christ
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.