[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand why Cena is the only draw in WWE. Seriously,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: cats21.jpg (2MB, 2284x1300px) Image search: [Google]
cats21.jpg
2MB, 2284x1300px
I don't understand why Cena is the only draw in WWE.

Seriously, I can't get it.
>>
>>2312065
jesus his stf is terrible
>>
>>2312065
2/3 years later 2 of them are currently the top champions
Sit down smarky
>>
I mean I know people like the guy but I have no idea why anyone thinks "big goofy foreigner" could be a star/draw. Those characters never are
>>
>>2312079
bret hart was a star
>>
>>2312089
Bret Hart was the opposite of goofy

18+
>>
Taker and Kane buried the Wyatt family a lot harder than Cena did.
>>
Why does WWE push the STF(U) as a legitimate finisher? Terrible.
>>
>>2312065
>lol he killed their momentum

If they weren't feuding with Cena they'd have been winning some midcard feud with less TV time.
He didn't kill their momentum, he just momentarily made them main eventers.
>>
>>2312149
No they didnt.

There is no worse burial than a WM.
>>
>>2312171
>there is no worse burial then getting to fight the top star at wm
>>
>>2312171
Booker T and Haitch?
>>
>>2312188
>pedigrees Booker
>one eternity later
>pins Booker
>beats him

I didn't even care much for Booker around that time but that was just disgusting
>>
>>2312065
>2 of them are world champs now
rusevetty on suicide watch
>>
>>2312223
cucksev will never be a world champ becaause he's not assertive enough
If you wanna win you gotta backstage politic or assert creative authority to SOME extent. Even Zayn is obsessively controlling of his matches.
Cucksev literally lets Vince cuck him out in backstage segments for lana's pucci
>>
>>2312183
Basically.

>>2312188
Booker did well afterwards but that match sank his credibility.
>>
>>2312201
lol fuck wcw

HHH buried every one of their stars except DDP
>>
>>2312188
>>2312201
>story of the match is Booker's legs getting fucked the whole time
>he makes the stupid mistake of dropping his leg from the top rope on HHH's skull
>It takes everything for him to set up the pedigree after taking that leg but I guess he should stop selling and make a quick cover once he hits it

It made sense. You guys are drama queens.
>>
>>2312065
>2/3 of them are literally the world champions now while Cena is stuck with a lower midcard fued against the Miz with his wife Yoko Ono
>>
>>2312073
Good booking doesn't always fix bad booking. Once you kill momentum, it's done. Booking someone as a champ after they were already hot usually doesn't turn out well as if they were booked as champion when they were hot
>>
>>2312294
What does Booker's leg injury have to do with his HEAD feeling the brunt of the effect of the Pedigree, then having 30 seconds of recovery time?

You don't need a leg to get the shoulder up in a pin after that

Face it: Booker should have been allowed to kick out after all that time passed. I didn't mind him losing like others did, however the way that ending went down was bullshit
>>
File: HHHBooker.jpg (478KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
HHHBooker.jpg
478KB, 1680x1050px
>>2312201
>>
>>2312851
His legs were worked for nearly the entire match. He shouldn't be able to get out of anything after trying and failing a desperation move on his injured part THEN taking a finisher. A kickout would've been ridiculous and HHH at that point being able to go right into a pin would've undone his own selling beforehand and also been ridiculous.
>>
>>2313442

Bruh......STOP

>HHH at that point being able to go right into a pin would've undone his own selling beforehand and also been ridiculous

NO ONE is arguing against this.

Both men were tired and hurt at that point in the match. Just before the Pedigree, Booker did a top rope legdrop across Triple H's skull, and guess what? Even then, it ALSO took him almost 30 seconds to pin Triple H because both men were tired. Triple H didn't even move or kick out for the 3 count because top rope impact to the head >>>> standing impact (Pedigree). Flair had to break the count for him with a leg on the rope when the ref wasn't looking

>His legs were worked for nearly the entire match. He shouldn't be able to get out of anything

FALSE. The only way this would be true is if Booker stayed completely out cold after the Pedigree, and Triple H had to flip him over for the pin. That didn't happen. Booker's fucked up leg had NOTHING to do with the impact of the Pedigree, yet you keep bringing that up

After the Pedigree, during the next 30-second lull, Booker slowly pushed HIMSELF up and flipped himself over, before Triple H pinned him. You're telling me the idea of Booker having the mindset to do that after the Pedigree isn't ridiculous....yet the idea of him raising his shoulder in a desperation move AFTER that, and AFTER all that time passed, is ridiculous? COME THE FUCK ON

All these years that match's ending has been universally criticized by wrestling fans.....now all of a sudden you come out of nowhere talking about how it made sense. Jesus.....
>>
>>2314410
>Booker's fucked up leg had NOTHING to do with the impact of the Pedigree, yet you keep bringing that up
It did in conjunction with that impact. A stupid desperation move that would mess with your injured part in conjunction with a finisher would be a difference maker. Wasn't 30 seconds either it was the right time for the match's story to make sense.

>All these years that match's ending has been universally criticized by wrestling fans
So a bunch of muh burial muh conspiracy tinfoil virgins couldn't follow that match's psychology a decade ago and still can't? I don't care.
>>
>>2312065
Despite what smarks may say, physical perception still means a lot in this industry.

John is a tall, muscular athletic guy. Couple that with his charisma and it's no wonder he's the top draw in the company.
>>
>>2312230
Rusev probably sees this as a job and doesn't really care about holding children's fake fighting """gold,"""" like any halfway functioning adult shouldn't.
>>
>>2312163
>If they weren't feuding with Cena they'd have been winning

Really makes you think...
>>
>>2314486
But it means more money.
>>
>>2312836
this
>>
>>2314486
Hello Miroslav.
>>
>>2314618
>cutting out the part that fits your narrative and ignoring the rest

gb2wew
>>
>>2312241
Give him time.
>>
>>2312065
I wish he really did bury them, not this pretend "he won a match = burial" bs.
>>
>>2314480
hahahaha this faggot is clearly trolling you all
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.