[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The day wrestling died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Hug_MSG_Incident.jpg (16KB, 180x252px) Image search: [Google]
Hug_MSG_Incident.jpg
16KB, 180x252px
>>
>>2310954
you weren't even born then faggot
>>
>>2310965
Kek BTFO
>>
File: reigns-title.jpg (60KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
reigns-title.jpg
60KB, 640x400px
>>2310954
cancelled the network after mania 32, ive watched every single wrestlemania live since wrestlemania 5. the lex express almost killed it for me but bret hart was awesome, diesel and HBK almost killed it for me but steve austin was there to save it. but roman being shoved down my throat harder then anyone else in the history of the company killed WWE for me, i just watch what culture wrestling to get reviews to stay stay up to date when i feel like it. it offended me so much that a wrestler as god aweful as roman was chosen to be the top dog, at least lex was jacked and had a cool finisher, same with deisel, the jack knife was awesome, but roman has a spear, not even close to the level as modern goldberg WHICH IS STILL CRAP, the opponent just jumps up before it happens. roman has zero charisma, 4 moves and x-pac heat, his merch sales are even trash
>>
>>2310954
Honestly, that's probably the night that saved wrestling. Without it we wouldn't have gotten the Stone Cold push, the Mr. McMahon character, and what we know today as the Attitude era.

Honestly, had it not happen, it'd lead to the death of wrestling: the Triple H push.
>>
>>2310965
lmfao
>>
>>2310954
Probably Wrestlmania X when they put the belt back on Bret. This continued their downward trend that led to Nitro winning the ratings and the WWF almost going bankrupt in 97. Little guys don't put asses in the seats, brother
>>
The day wrestling died
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.