[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brace yourselves.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

> This is, without a doubt, the absolute worst suiting we’ve ever seen on a male celebrity in all our years of yelling at celebrities for their style choices.
>How? How does something like this even happen? John, we realize you’re a total beast of a man
>but come ON, mister. There’s no way you can’t afford to have your suits made for you. In fact, there’s no way THIS suit wasn’t made for you because there’s not a menswear store in the world that sells jackets off the rack with sleeves like those. Why on earth would you pay someone to make you a clown suit?
>Granted, it’s close to impossible for a man shaped like him to look good in a suit, simply because the lines of a suit weren’t designed to handle his kind of proportions, but like we keep saying to the uber-buff celebumale types out there, if the frikking ROCK can sport beautifully tailored and fitted suiting, there’s no excuse for any man, no matter how jacked, to go out in a jacket you could use to pitch a tent and pants you could use as sleeping bags.
>In slightly less important news, every single story we’ve ever read about him claims that he’s a real sweetheart of a guy. He’s about to grant his FIVE HUNDREDTH wish for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. It’s hard not to find the thugs with the hearts of gold somewhat insanely hot.

http://tomandlorenzo.com/2015/08/john-cena-on-the-late-night-with-seth-meyers-show/
>>
>>2309768
I think he looks fine
>>
>>2309768
vince is a big guy too and always looks good in suits

cenas just retarded and has manlet syndrome, getting suits too big for him cause he thinkgs he's 6'3
>>
>>2309768
He has the swag to get away with it.
>>
File: IMG_0944.jpg (132KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0944.jpg
132KB, 1000x562px
https://youtu.be/4IFG22PJRoA

This is way worse
>>
File: CdovVd5UAAA0jpt[1].jpg (94KB, 600x870px) Image search: [Google]
CdovVd5UAAA0jpt[1].jpg
94KB, 600x870px
>>2309768
His taste in suits is getting better.
>>
>>2309829
it's like vince forces them to wear shitty suits

roman has rocked suits before multiple times. HOF, events, etc
>>
>>2309840
he legit looks like a fag
>>
>>2309857
There's a reason for that
>>
wrestlers always look terrible on late night shows. miz and paige were the only ones i can remember not dressed like clowns. not counting rock
>>
>>2309768
>John Cena is a good person because he makes awkward small talk with bald, dying kids a few times a year
Please, please stop with this meme.
>>
>>2309839
JUST
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.