[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Will the e get better when he kicks the bucket
>>
Look at nxt. Do you like it? If yes then it gets better. If not than it's not.
>>
>>2309269
Nope. NXMeme is garbage and women's """wrestling""" will be a larger portion of the show.
Based Vince is SmA+ck, RAMetty is the future under Gaytch/the Steff infection
>>
File: steph1.jpg (437KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
steph1.jpg
437KB, 819x1024px
>>2309269
No.
>>
>>2309297
what the fuck, why can't she smile? her 'smile' is a muscular, strained snarl.
>>
>>2309269
>the e

*tips*
>>
>The E

Cringe.
>>
It'll probably get better in some ways and worse in other ways.

Vince is a control freak, that hurts the product in some ways but you know a few things are gonna spring a leak after he's gone.
>>
>>2309299

Can't smile properly from all the botox
>>
>>2309269
fuck no, have you seen nxmeme? trick question - no one has
>>
>>2309269
> the e
have sex
>>
Vince's particular autism made sports entertainment what it is today.
>>
>>2309269
NO, no, no. Once Vince dies there will be a power struggle. Mom is in the white house, so she can't step in. You'll have Steph and Trips against Shane. Shane has made SD tolerable, while Steph has tanked RAM.
>>
Paul is gonna make wrestling kino again
>>
>>2309269
nope haitch made the dame mistake vince made, he hires aging wrestlers to suppliment the show and bury all of the young talent. Everyone in the main title scene is a nearly 40 years old.
>>
No because kevin dunn will take over
>>
He's the most successful booker of all time. It'll most likely just get worse.
>>
>>2309269
>I hope someone dies so that my children's mandrama can get better

Is there a worse fan-base?
>>
>>2309269

No, the WWE should go out of business once he dies

it would be better if it went out of business while he's still alive desu
>>
>>2309299
Bad surgeon and/or botox injector.
>>
>>2309731
Care to show me where I said I hope he dies
>>
File: a325d97bb6e73c81fd23acd6d5ae5114.jpg (110KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
a325d97bb6e73c81fd23acd6d5ae5114.jpg
110KB, 640x1136px
>>2309731
Well, he DID bribe police to drop the Snuka case long ago, and was most likely complacent in the Patterson/Brisco molestation crap of the early 90s. Wanting him to die aint just about booking.

Captcha: SIDES CAFE
>>
>>2309297
she has cute nose ripples when she does that
but yeah, weird smile
>>
>>2309344
>Shane has made SD tolerable, while Steph has tanked RAM.
Do you have a single thing to back either of these up, or are you just getting worked by onscreen characters?

(it's the latter)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.