[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bob Backlund never had a 5 star ma-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: harleybob.jpg (87KB, 1014x727px)
harleybob.jpg
87KB, 1014x727px
>Bob Backlund never had a 5 star ma-
>>
>>2307996

Most current WWE fans have never seen a Backlund match, so he's irrelevant.
>>
His match vs Diesel was 6 stars.

When are they going to have that queer he is coaching start using the crossface chickenwing and snap and stare at his hands like Backlund?
>>
>>2307996
I saw him in some Rumble where he was already old as fuck and got no reaction and looked like a tard.

I was surprised afterwards to find out he was world champ for a long ass time.
>>
>>2308005
>forgetting about Bob's comeback run in the mid-90s
>>
>>2308005
unironically +18
>>
>>2307996
He kind of ruined his legacy with the comedy stuff, same thing the team hell no chant did to bryan
>>
Reminder that Razor pinning him in four minutes for the win at WrestleMania IX was the first time since that happened to Backlund since the early 1970s.
>>
>>2307996
Bro take your old ass back to bed gramps nobody here actually knows shit about anything of this old ass wrestling pre-attitude era
>>
>>2308005
I don't have enough leisure time to watch 8 shows and 2 PPV'S every month (28 HOURS) let alone have the willpower to watch shit from the past.
>>
>>2308318
>being this dumb

Mr. Backlund is so disappointed in you.

>>2308662
>actually watching RAM
>>
>>2308007
As soon as Darren Young stops being a terrible wrestler
>>
Hogan's fault desu
>>
>>2307996
Backlund is one of the GOATs, but people will sadly only remember his dumb comedy stuff
>>
>>2308007
They did this already against the Miz
>>
>>2308318
>same thing the team hell no chant did to bryan
It's what got him over more than anything you braindead imbecile

What, you thought the CM Cuck/AJ Lee love triangle was what did it?
>>
He was over as fuck in Japan. Watched one tag match of his where they kept booing his opponent because he wouldn't let Bob do his signature spot kek.
>>
>>2310696

Link?
>>
>>2310728
http://theditch.us/IshikawaCarlVsBacklundYone4-26-99.avi
>>
>>2310728
http://theditch.us/BacklundVsIkeda10-5-98.avi

Another match where they go crazy for him.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>2310755
18+
>>
>>2310366
>was supposed to put Miz in the chickenwing
>puts him in a cobra clutch instead

How is it even possible to be that shit?
>>
>>2310839
Miztake probably doesn't even know how to take a Chickenwing
>>
>>2308318
>Hell No
>ruined Bryan
Nigga are you fucking retarded? That whole comedy shtick was the thing that snowballed the Yes chant.
>>
His best matches are against Greg Valentine.
>>
File: you_plebian.jpg (21KB, 642x361px)
you_plebian.jpg
21KB, 642x361px
>>2310755
>>
>>2307996
IN this case I think 30+ applies.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.