[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone say something nice about Sami Zayn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: hallal.jpg (144KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
hallal.jpg
144KB, 1252x1252px
He's a cutie
>>
He's not a manlet.
>>
He's muslim
>>
hasn't committed terrorism act yet
>>
>>2307023
>Good wrestler
>Above 6 foot
>Attractive in a hairy ginger kind of way
>Seems like that slightly neurotic mate that you'd all rip the shit out of, but would enjoy hanging out with anyway

bf material tbqh
>>
>>2307023
>>2307042
>filename

Fuck off back to discord Randyfag
>>
>>2307032
This
>>
>>2307023
He is pretty good on upupdowndown
>>
He likes ska.

Never met a bad person who was into ska.
>>
Cool hat.
>>
one of the best in ring performers on earth, perhaps top 3.

He is great on the Mic.

he has one of the best chances of becoming a major star with legit heat in the entire company.

he actually might be in top 3 in the most talented guys in the company.
>>
>>2307051
hey brother OP here not sure what Randyfag means
>>
>>2307143
>Top 3 In-Ring performers on earth
Solely based on in-ring work,Styles takes up one spot and your picks of Naito/Tanahashi/Hiromu/Okada/Omega take up the other two. Even then, there's still aces like Seth, Chris Hero, and Nakamura. Top 5 you can make a case for, top 3 not a chance
>>
>>2307235
how much time have the japs spent outside of Japan?
>>
File: gfd56y5d.jpg (12KB, 195x300px) Image search: [Google]
gfd56y5d.jpg
12KB, 195x300px
>>2307023
He's tolerant of other's sexual orientation.

Meme aside, he will defend his friend even if coming out as an asshole.
>>
>>2307266
you didn't get enough credit for this post.
>>
I hope he doesn't suffer a career ending injury.
>>
>>2307023
He hasn't detonated his vest of peace yet.
>>
Wasn't responsible for the defective cable that led to the death of Owen Hart
>>
>>2307235
Zayn is better than Rollins.

>>2307259
>Japan isn't the Earth
>>
>>2307023
He's getting buried by creative/booking atm
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with ska.
>>
>>2307235
>Seth
>>
>>2308087
How do you know this isnt being used to build him as the ultimate underdog?
>>
>>2307235
>Seth
lmao
The rest are fair, Hiromu's a bit sketchy, but fucking Rollins? Top kek this ain't 2015 anymore friendo
>>
>>2308307
It was just as ridiculous a claim in 2015. Rollins has only ever been good for his nasally trash talk in the Shield, never been anywhere near a top-10 worker.
>>
>>2307023
>He's a cutie
And he's cut.
>>
>>2308317
It was mostly Sethfags at that time.

>Sethfags unite.
>>
>>2307023
>good worker
>puts his opponent over
>finisher's being booked more as an "outta nowhere" move which is believable
>quirky Canadian guy
>what's not to like?
>>
>>2309915
>ginger
>muslim
>leaf
>annoying entrance music
>no gimmick
>>
When he has someone who can work at the same speed he does, he has absolutely incredible matches.

I loved his feud with Kevin Owens.

He has much better facial hair than Baron Corbin.
>>
GOAT stamina
>>
>>2309920
His gimmick is that he's just happy to be here which is worse than having no gimmick
>>
>>2309931
Actually, his gimmick is that he's a face on good terms with the authority. He's always like "Hey Steph, how are you doing today pal?" and didn't he say in a promo on the last Raw "your husband was the only person who believed in me/gave me a chance" or something like that.

I think it's a cool dynamic. A bit more realistic than simple angel/devil moralities.
>>
>>2308377
Silly anon, circumcisions aren't halal.
>>
>>2309931
But that's wrong, dummy.
>>
He's tallish but acts short
>>
>>2307023
As long as Bryan is still in the company he isn't the biggest cuck
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.