[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think most of us can agree Razor was fucking amazing. If he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 54h4567.jpg (472KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
54h4567.jpg
472KB, 1280x720px
I think most of us can agree Razor was fucking amazing. If he stuck around in the WWF do you think he would have been in the main event scene his entire career like an HBK or HHH?
>>
>>2306538
Until he started looking shit, yeah probably.
>>
Nope he never cared about titles or anything like that. He said he would job to anyone as long as he was paid well
>>
>>2306542
He had a really, REALLY bad drinking problem.
>>
>>2306546
>He said he would job to anyone as long as he was paid well

So you're telling me he was a great worker with no ego? Is that bad?
>>
>>2306557
No, but he wouldn't have stayed in the main event as long as someone like hhh because he wasn't as big of a mark for himself
>>
>>2306538
Vince doesn't take shit and would have fired him in a few years when he really falls off the wagon
>>
File: GOAT.gif (247KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.gif
247KB, 245x170px
>>2306538
GOAT
>>
>>2306548
He actually didn't start until joining WCW.

Also he was never a mark for himself in a company full of egomaniacs, HBGay, Nash etc.

Either it was Vince pushing him or he would have never done it himself.

He's the only one that admitted he would have rather stayed in WWF.
>>
>>2306574
Vince loved Razor and cried himself to sleep when he left.
>>
Actually he had a problem before WCW. My mom actually won a trip to WrestleMania 11. They put us up in the same hotel and floor as the wrestlers. The night before the event I hear a commotion in the hall. I look out the peep hole and it's Razor belligerent drunk trying to find his room with 2 other people helping him. True story.
>>
>>2306956
Got any other stories from the trip?
>>
>>2309112
Nah I just made up a story to make more friends here. It gets lonely at times.
>>
>ywn see Razor at a local bingo hall show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de_CYCyy9Mo
>>
>>2309171
It's hard to imagine another guy coming in from one of the big promotions and doing a job for someone like that. It wasn't a clean win, but Sal E wasn't even ever a top guy in ECW, was he?
>>
>>2309171
great theme
>>
>>2306538
Would he have drawn more than his Kliq buddies tho
>>
>>2306538
>razetty
>amazing
>>
>>2309171

I fucking hate Sal and all fat wrasslers
>>
>>2309303
Considering how badly Shawn drew at the time, it would be tough to say it could have been worse. Of course, without that downturn the WWF might not have made a turnaround since it had to get pretty bad before they tried something different.
>>
>>2309292

Scott Hall is one of the few guys who really understands wrestling from a fan's POV and a wrestler/promoter's POV. He knows he won't actually be giving up any heat by jobbing to this fat fuck, and he can still put him over and give the fans a good time. Most guys with his talent level and look are egomaniacs with (most likely) small dongs.
>>
>>2306548
so going to wcw made it worse.
>>
>>2309379
Yeah, there was no real structure backstage and Bischoff never stepped up as a real boss. That was one of its biggest problems.
>>
>>2309292
All I remember Big Sal doing is carrying Little Guido to the ring.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.