[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible that Chris Benoit was just a huge asshole the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: ChrisBenoit.gif (378KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisBenoit.gif
378KB, 500x294px
is it possible that Chris Benoit was just a huge asshole the whole time? Perhaps the only reason he was so respected by the wrestling community was because the wrestling community is composed of idiot carneys who'd basically do anything for a crowd reaction. I mean just from an outside perspective when people tell stories about Benoit they usually intend to give off what a cool guy he was, but he just comes off as a weirdo sociopath to me.
>>
>>2304987
>Possibility

He was. There's a story about him and JBL hazing some ring announcer because he couldn't throw
>>
>>2304987
You don't know what a sociopath really is, you just heard it somewhere.

Doctors said he had so many concusions at the time it happened, that his brain was that of a 92 year old man with alzheimers.
>>
>>2305004
Benoit did not "have the brain of an the Alzheimer's patient." Alzheimer's patients don't wrestle high-level professional wrestling matches and travel and live independently. Benoit's brain was damaged, like many people who engage in contact sports, but we still don't enough about the brain to tie all of his behavior, or other symptoms he experienced, exclusively to that condition. The BU group has found CTE in just about every brain they've studied, as far we know know, everybody who wrestles or plays football will get it.
>>
>>2304987

lel'ed at "is it possible"

He literally beat Nancy before

Regal's interview during the Raw Benoit tribute says it all. He knew upon hearing about their deaths that Chris likely did it

It's crazy how much asshole shit that assholes can get away with, just because the excel at something. They have to do something extreme and undeniably bad and unforgivable before hindsight becomes 20/20, and people finally acknowledge that they were always a bad person
>>
Who was a worse father, Benoit or Goku?
>>
File: 1430268608843.gif (4MB, 298x150px) Image search: [Google]
1430268608843.gif
4MB, 298x150px
Every wrestler before 2012 was a twisted fucking psychopath so their judgment of character is filtered through a lens of violence and manipulation. Even RVD would go around slapping the shit out of Taz, the nicest guy in ECW.

Whatever you see of them on TV is a hyperbolic interpretation of healthy masculinity. In real life, these people are unrepentant, sadistic profligates with an insatiable craving for harmful, unrequited sex acts with strippers and rising talents.

Pro wrestlers, off the clock, are literally dolphins.
>>
>>2305004
This

Anybody who doesn't know never paid attention when it actually happened, a lot of info has been lost throughout the years.

Pic related, mush for brains.
>>
>>2305116
Goku never went berserk and killed one of his sons
>>
>>2305166
Because Goku was a pussy
>>
>>2305116
Goku

>benoit lost control and killed his wife in a fit brought about by years of brain trauma
>regrets what he did when he calmed down and regained control of his body
>plans to kill himself but knows noone will want his autist son
>mercy kills him so he wont be a mentally retarded orphan foster kid used and abused his whole life

Benoit was a prince right to the end
>>
>>2305243
wtf I love Benoit now
>>
File: 1482206203862.jpg (126KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
1482206203862.jpg
126KB, 450x373px
>>2304987

GO ON YOUTUBE AND YOU WILL FINDS COUNTLESS STORIES FROM THE MIZ, SIMON, REFEREES AND MANY OTHERS TALKING ABOUT BENOIT BEING A BULLY AND MEAN ASSHOLE.

he was nudged by his medical condition but it didn't take much nudging to get him to kill a woman and child and than take his life!
>>
>>2305243
i'm sure his older children and his wife's family would have taken the kid. face facts
>>
There's stories about him being an asshole, then there's the Paul London story about him wanting to watch Paul fuck a waitress from the closet while jerking off.
>>
>>2305498
As someone who was a retard cousin, Benoit did a favor to the family. Nobody likes to said it but mentally challenged people are a big weigh to the family
>>
>>2304987
>I mean just from an outside perspective when people tell stories about Benoit they usually intend to give off what a cool guy he was,

Most of the stories I heard about him make him seem like a jerk who imposed himself on people and forced them to do things they didn't want to do.
>>
Fuck you people.

I'd like to see all of you put in your whole life into wrestling. Only to be pushed around, watch your best friends die and slowly lose your mind as your mental health deteriorates with every bump.

There's a reason they say you either come out broken or golden in the wrestling business.
>>
>>2304987
OP did Benoit kill your family?
>>
There was a Ken Kennedy interview about Benoit sticking steroids into a retarded kid
>>
>>2305008
You weren't alive when it happened. Stop pretending you know shit, you're working yourself.
>>
>>2305736
You literally fell for the meme, "Benoit had the brain of an Alzheimer's patient" is a myth and was never stated by any doctor or researcher that reviewed his brain.
>>
>>2305758
18+ junior
>>
>>2304987
People can portray themselves as a nice person even without a split personality.
I do it because I'm beta and want everyone to like me, deep down I hate everyone.
>>
>>2305117
Perfect 10 post brother
>>
>>2305004
>don't know what a sociopath
>benoit had lack of emotion, empathy, and constant mood swings the vast majority of his public life
>he ended up killing his wife and kid not by gunshot or poison but with his own hands
>tortured other human beings just cuz lol

yeah no, concussions or nah, the dude was fucked to begin with. concussions exacerbate his issues? sure. but he was a socio/psychopath of the clearest and highest degree
>>
>>2306067
great post
>>
>>2305501
Holy Shit sauce?
>>
>>2305177
This post is so retarded it actually surprised me a bit
>>
>>2305117
>Even cena? orton? the rock? fucking big show?
>>
>>2305166
No he just made his son fight a genetically engineered kung fu supersoldier for shits and giggles
>>
>>2305724
op here.
yes.
>>
>>2304987
A sociopath is typically unable to maintain longterm commitments. They struggle to keep jobs and have relationships. They tend to be very erratic. Benoit doesn't really fit that.
That would seem to make psychopathy more likely, not sociopathy, but there could be something to your theory of him being a sociopath.
There are certain traits of Chris Benoit that could account for him maintaining a career and family, and being an organised/disciplined person. He would physically punish himself for making mistakes, mixed in with a lot of Christian guilt, that meant he was generally in a state of vigilance. He possibly knew he had these urges and inner-demons, and was constantly trying to keep control of them.

Brain damage likely was a big factor, but it isn't necessarily the thing that made him kill himself and family. Maybe the brain damage was just the thing that made it harder and harder to stop himself.
>>
>>2305496
This.
Nova brought up a story about Benoit whomping Justin Roberts' hotel door with a piece of wood in a fit of rage because someone asked him (Roberts) to throw shirts into the crowd at a house show and he agreed, but mentioned he is shit at it. Benoit was a horrible human being.
>>
>>2305722
I don't get your point.

He dedicated his life to wrestling. True.
He was a great wrestler. True.
He was also an asshole. True.
He has brain damage. Correct.
He murdered his family. Correct.

>Fuck you people
What the fuck is your problem?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.