[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback: Paul Heyman and CM Punk went behind my back to discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: ryback1.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ryback1.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>"I respect Paul [Heyman] a lot, and he’s lasted in this business a very long time, but we didn’t see eye to eye. Paul and CM Punk were really, really good friends. Heyman was supposed to be, from a creative standpoint, working with me. And he was with Punk all day and they were discussing business, and what they were going on to do, and it wasn’t doing me any favors and I knew that."
>Ryback told Jim Ross on The Ross Report that he had sat Heyman down to talk with Heyman for 2 hours about how he felt mistreated by Heyman and Punk. Heyman reportedly grabbed a knife at one point during the conversation to defend himself if it was to come to blows between the two.

Why aren't there real men like Ryback in wrestling anymore? Everyone today is a pussy who just plays video games on xavier wood's youtube channel.
>>
>Ryback

stopped reading
>>
>>2304939
its the steroids, bring back the roids
>>
>>2304943
They seriously should. They have access to the best doctors possible to monitor use and the event is staged so there's no issue of advantage in competition - they're basically just really athletic actors. Can anyone give a good reason why they shouldn't use steroids?
>>
>>2304939
>Heyman was supposed to be, from a creative standpoint, working with me. And he was with Punk all day and they were discussing business, and what they were going on to do, and it wasn’t doing me any favors and I knew that."
isn't wrestling fake? Heyman isn't your real agent you idiot
>>
Based Master of the Feed Me More was about to make Auschwitz look like a joke
>>
>real men like Ryback
>constantly crying
>snitched out Heyman for grabbing a knife

Heyman sounds like the real man in this story.
>>
>>2304939
I now regret that one moment where I ironically liked Ryback for a few months...he is worse than Kevin Nash the way he whores himself for attention these days
>>
>>2305061
How is he whoring himself out for attention?
>>
>ryback literally thought he was his agent

literally worked by a storyline while being a wrestler

no wonder they fucked his push up, he's lex luger levels of retarded as fuck mark who doesn't understand the business.
>>
Cryin' Ryan strikes again

What a crybaby bitch
>>
Why does he keep making up this shit? Do that many people really care?
>>
>CM Punk and Paul Heyman, who have been friends for years, talked to each other.
Those BASTARDS!
>>
>>2304939
>Heyman reportedly grabbed a knife
Bullshit, Heyman is a grade A coward

>>2304968
It looks bad when wrestlers that are under contract dies
>>
>>2304968
>They have access to the best doctors possible
LOL!
>>
Roided and crybaby

I never saw anything in him and I really never understood why people gave a fuck about him.

His behaviour just confirms I was right all along.
>>
>>2304968
>best doctors possible

you're being worked by carnies again
>>
weeping ryan
>>
File: WcHNsye.gif (900KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
WcHNsye.gif
900KB, 500x281px
Reminder that Ryback has never failed a drug test or used any steroids
>>
>>2304939

Braun made this chump 100 percent redundant.
>>
>its another "waaahhh i was so mistreated in wwe" story
This is getting tiresome, Cryback.

Also calling bullshit on the Heyman knife thing.
>>
File: nick-cage-lol.gif (1MB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
nick-cage-lol.gif
1MB, 300x150px
>>2306771
>Ryback never used steroids.
>>
>>2304939
Why do you keep posting these, Ryan? Literally no one else here cares about your podcast or any of your side projects.
>>
>>2306771
>never used roids
>admitted to using roids
Really makes you think.
>>
>>2306777
What does that even mean?
>>
>>2306621
He had a creative obligation to work with him though
>>
>>2307241
He has millions of people listening to Conversation with the Big Guy though
>>
>>2307336
He doesn't use them anymore, his supplement line is all natural
>>
>>2306966
He doesn't anymore, you'd know this if you listened to Conversation with the Big Guy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.