[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback Feed Me MORE! supplement line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: C5dl3B7WAAARK9v.jpg-large.jpg (185KB, 1024x1479px) Image search: [Google]
C5dl3B7WAAARK9v.jpg-large.jpg
185KB, 1024x1479px
>Hunt or be Hunted. Only the strong survive & don't let fatigue be your worst enemy. Wake Up Unlimited Energy now available.

How's your guys' progress coming along after using Ryback's supplements?
>>
>>2304807
What would happen if I take this and some Super Male Vitality?
>>
Im gay now
>>
Why Ryback hired people to shill on /asp/ of all places? You ain't getting any buyers here
>>
>>2305067
>now
>>
>>2305069

I'll buy it
>>
>>2305095
Doesn't really count if you're the only person buying, Ryan.
>>
Shits great
>>
>>2304807
Destroying record times every other day with all his supplements.
>>
>>2304807
Pat I'd like to try that pre workout but it's so god damn expensive. Send me a sample broski.
>>
Poster looks like it says CMM from a distance. Even in his post-wrestling obscurity, he cannot help being overshadowed by Phil Brooks.

What does the CMM stand for?
>>
>>2305502
Leave a review for the Conversation with the Big Guy podcast and we'll read it out on the show and decide on what the best comment is and Ryback will send you an order of a supplement of your choosing if the big guy likes your review and you can prove its you
>>
>>2305069
>Hired

He does it himself, bro.
>>
File: lW19aKc.jpg (85KB, 1680x946px) Image search: [Google]
lW19aKc.jpg
85KB, 1680x946px
>>2304807
>How's your guys' progress coming along after using Ryback's supplements?
Will it affect my height?
>>
>>2305529
>we
>>
>>2304807
If nothing else, the poster's cool.
>>
>>2305610
Your body will become bloated and veiny but you'll shrink to below 5 foot tall, your cock will never get erect again and you won't actually be strong.
>>
>>2305529
Ryan, stop, please
>>
>>2305610
The big guy is tall, it's just that erick rowan is a giant
>>
Jesus Ryan, please get a stable job and stop it. You're JUST level is about to match sunny whoring herself out on Skype.
>>
Daniel Bryan said in a Table for 3 that Ryback doesn't wash his hands after wiping his ass.

Don't buy anything consumable from Ryback.
>>
File: Cp3frDdWYAATt39.jpg-large.jpg (103KB, 750x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Cp3frDdWYAATt39.jpg-large.jpg
103KB, 750x1071px
>>2305065
>>
>>2306662
Why not? The supplement line is getting great reviews, even stu (wade barret) said he was going to try it out
>>
>>2305069
You'd be surprised at how many people actually are falling in love with the feed me more supplement line
>>
>>2305265
Stu bennett bought them said he was excited to try it out
>>
is this one of the NEET's new personalities?
>>
>>2307733
I'm pretty sure some of the posts actually are Pat Buck and Ryback and then some dudes are LARPing
>>
>>2305742
His name is ryback now, not ryan
>>
Just started this a while ago and my gains are phenomenal. I feel better about myself and just got a promotion at work, and I'm turning heads wherever I go. I would recommend this to guys and gals of all ages
>>
>>2308654
Similar story as me friend. My confidence is sky high, my hair has never been thicker and I've even noticed a little something different sexually if you know what I mean.
>>
>>2304807
I have no problem with supplements but I would never put a product designed or endorsed by Ryback in my body.
>>
>>2305502
>>2305529
Same guy here again Pat(and or Ryan)

I can't shell out 45 bucks for a pre workout without trying it first regardless of who hypes it up. I could spend 15-30 dollars less for a comparable supplement. You gotta put out like 0.5-1 OZ samples to GNC and bodybuilding so your consumers can know for sure they're not wasting that extra money. Leaving the review is a crapshoot when you could just provide your listeners with a small sample to get them hooked.
>>
>>2304807
Gained two inches in my biceps after a week. Heh laugh now cry later smarks.
>>
>>2309489
It costs a lot because it has high quality ingredients picked by the big guy himself
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.