[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>100k views in an hour Damn...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: records.jpg (21KB, 360x269px) Image search: [Google]
records.jpg
21KB, 360x269px
>100k views in an hour

Damn...
>>
File: trumpthumb.jpg (20KB, 647x340px) Image search: [Google]
trumpthumb.jpg
20KB, 647x340px
>100k views in an hour
>Still will never ever ever draw a dime
SAD!
>>
>>2303857
>sells a ton of merch
>never drew a dime
BBDWTS
>>
Based big dog
>>
File: haters.jpg (81KB, 742x810px) Image search: [Google]
haters.jpg
81KB, 742x810px
>>2303856
The entire top comments are haters, that answers your question. Rather than just ignore, they keep refreshing because they take satisfaction in people hating on celebrities. Kid, this ain't just the wrestling business but the show business in general. Remember Justin Bieber? Rebecca Black?
>>
File: laugh.png (477KB, 560x500px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
477KB, 560x500px
>>2303863
>Sells a ton of merch
>actually believing this meme
lmao @ ur life
>>
>>2303870
Its going to be so funny when they turn him heel and those same people start liking and praising him like they are with the Usos right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPMLGJOl2y0
>>
>>2303880
They've already prepared damage control, don't worry

>we weren't booing him silly we were booing vince XD
>>
>>2303880

roman can't be heel

a heel need to talk, and roman can't promo for his life
what's the plan, giving him heyman?

roman can truly work fine as a silent badass beating up people but that's just a side role, not the place for the "face of the company", the dude who got the most pushing from the last 3 years

roman just lack the talent, he's not even "normal" main event material
>>
>>2303888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbS7iCMxn0
>>
>>2303889

yes, and so what?

Where was all this supposed charisma during the last 3 years?
>>
>>2303894
Charisma and Mic Skills are 2 different things. He's working with a crappy script every week
>>
>>2303856
Did your tripcuck get banned again neethammer?
>>
>>2303874
>SEETHING at Record Revenue Reigns
>>
>>2303898

You can't blame the script for 3 fucking years

If you are truly good, you can also work with crap, or pushing it

look at the likes of punk or daniel, going over using total bullshit gimmicks, forcing it

roman maybe got bad material to work with, but sure he's doing nothing to improve anything or go anywhere
>>
>>2303919
>punk
>pipebomb
>freedom with promos

>bryan
>the only good storyline wwe has done in the past 5 years

What are you even trying to do?
>>
>>2303880
>Somebody improves a lot
>People start liking them
Quelle surprise.

The Usos basically just started acting like how they are in real life. If Roman stops being boring and turns into this chillaxed guy who calls himself The Merchandise and goes "AHHHH YESSIR" a lot, then y'know what. I'll get into it.
>>
>>2303927
>people automatically improve if they turn heel
also kek'd at "this is the usos in real life"
>>
BASED
>>
>>2303927
You actually like that shit he does on upupdowndown? His current character is a proto-heel and it's working since people take shots at him on topics where he isn't even mentioned
>>
>>2303919
>You can't blame the script for 3 fucking years
lol if the same jackass has been writing the script for 3 years, yes, I absolutely can blame the script for 3 years.

Punk got over because in addition to being a really good wrestler, he's an amazing top-tier generational talent talker, and even then, he needed a worked shoot promo to push him into the top tier. Bryan got over because of a bunch of different stuff that's honestly impossible to nail down to any one thing, and WWE never wanted him to get as over as he got and only finally put him over because the Royal Rumble got hijacked and Punk walked out.

Bryan and Punk are the exceptions that prove the rule - neither of them got over in the typical way because it's impossible to get over in The Typical WWE Way nowadays.

Roman's scripted promos are garbage, his booking is garbage, it's impossible to get into his matches because they can only end one of two ways: 1) He wins clean, 2) He unfairly loses because of some bullshit. That isn't Roman's fault. All of that falls squarely on Vince.
>>
>>2303919

BASED REVENUE REIGNS WORKING THE FAT VIRGIN SMARKS YET AGAIN
>>
>>2303935

Also he has the "it" factor. I don't know why but I always get interested whenever Reigns appears on RAW. It's probably down to the fact there is so much controversy surrounding him and he is also able to grab the attention of literally everyone in the arena.
>>
>>2303928
I mean, I'm just assuming because their SmackDown characters are basically the way they act on UpUpDownDown turned up to 11. If they're just doing characters for that too, then okay, point still stands - it's a better character than they had before.

>people automatically improve if they turn heel
Yeah, I didn't say that at all. People improve if you stop scripting them so much and heels seem to have more creative freedom than faces in WWE, who are all written as boring, terrible Cena clones.

>>2303935
His character since the Royal Rumble is actually fine, if they go all the way with it. Right now I'm more concerned about how they're gonna get out of this Fastlane match without everybody involved looking like shit.
>You actually like that shit he does on upupdowndown?
Maybe it's just because all I have to compare it against is him trying so hard to look like a badass on Raw, but I find his upupdowndown shtick positively endearing by comparison just because he seems so much more relaxed.
>>
>>2303870
>ruining two Royal Rumbles in a Row

No Buys Austin did that over a decade earlier
>>
>>2303941
>terry still seething
its been 16 years, let it go. WCW ain't coming back
>>
>>2303939
He's losing to Braun via interference from Undertaker. In fact they might just do the lights on and off thing, Reigns gets distracted and pinned
>>
File: 1487787403577.jpg (26KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1487787403577.jpg
26KB, 412x351px
>>2303953
>WCW ain't coming back
>>
>>2303874
I've seen only one person in person with a Reigns shirt, while i've seen well over five people with Seth Rollins merch, no joke.
>>
>>2303956
Which would suck and make all three guys involved look like total jagwagons:
>Braun: Is fucking huge and has been cleaning Roman's clock for two months straight at every opportunity, needs interference to beat him.
>Undertaker: Is a petty jackass who gets back at Roman for eliminating him in the Royal Rumble, a match where the entire point is almost everybody gets eliminated and a guy of his stature doesn't even need a Rumble win to get a title shot anyway. This isn't comparable to him appearing at Battleground and blasting Brock in the dick, so don't compare it to that.
>Roman: Lost not because he fought his hardest and his opponent was better than him, but because some lights and a gong distracted him.

All because they just can't let Roman get pinned clean.
>>
WWE got their Pajeet shill view clickers working overtime today
>>
>>2303977
>SEETHING
>>
>>2303970
>Braun
Kept protected and goes over the top guy

>Undertaker - "petty"
lmao is this your first time watching undertaker? The character is vengeful and does whatever he wants

>Roman - lost because distracted
Standard booking. This might really be your first time watching.
>>
>>2303981
>Kept protected and goes over the top guy
Y'know what'd be a great way to do this? Actually have him go over the top guy, FOR REAL, without a stupid asterisk on it.
>lmao is this your first time watching undertaker? The character is vengeful and does whatever he wants
This isn't Shawn sneaking into the Elimination Chamber to kick his head off or Heyman gloating every week for like fifteen months. If they wanted to go this way, they should've had Roman actually do something deserving of vengeance, like, at LEAST have a line in a promo about how he eliminated the Undertaker. Something. Anything. As it is, Roman's big crime that invokes the wrath of the Deadman was "fairly trying to win a match without doing anything dishonorable."
>Standard booking. This might really be your first time watching.
It's weak-ass booking that tries to protect everybody but also gets nobody over. It's wishy-washy crap and it's a huge part of why Raw is such a lame, tedious product right now. And up until now, the absolute lack of it in Braun's push is why he's been so refreshing.

You know why everybody likes Braun? It's because they got behind the guy and pushed him without any wishy-washy gotta-protect-everybody nonsense and he feels like a real, credible monster heel.
>>
>>2303856
t.NEEThammer
>>
>>2304014
>ABSOLUTELY SEETHING
>BASED BIG DOG DRAWING DIMES AND WORKING SMARKS
>>
RECORD REVENUE REIGNS

BASED
GOAT
BBDWTS
>>
over 9000 seething smarks
>>
BAZED DIK BOG
>>
>>2303856
>fakes stats about views even though it didn't reach to those numbers until a few hours into its existence
>refuses to post that like/dislike bar
>refuses to post the comments

>>2303863
>sells ton of merch
>http://shop.wwe.com/shop-all/#srule=best_sellers&sz=48&start=0
>only has one shirt in the top 100

Hahahahahahaha
>>
>>2304240
kek, based
>>
>>2303870
kek based Punk btfo roman
>>
File: 2762141-brad.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2762141-brad.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>2304240

>Samoa Joe outselling Brock
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.