[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that the dust has settled.... were they a mistake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: images (40).jpg (22KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images (40).jpg
22KB, 512x287px
now that the dust has settled.... were they a mistake?
>>
WWE's biggest botch
>>
>>2303536
Nope, it gave us BBD. Even Jasethy I can tolerate.
>>
>>2303580
Hi Carter
>>
>>2303536
As a group? No
As singles wrestlers? Yes.
>>
the only mistake was breaking them up
>>
>Shieldettys become singles wrestlers
>Ratings tank

What do ya think
>>
>>2303536
No.

WWE ruined all three of them with their shit booking.
>>
>>2303536
No
>>
No.

Let's face it, they're not the best on the roster but all 3 of them are consistent upper tier guys who push merch and generally have good matches and reactions

Only guys better are Styles and BMJ
>>
>>2303744
>generally have good matches
>deanetty
>>
>>2303747
>Getting worked by memes
>>
>>2303763
It's known that he mails it in frequently because he works so many matches a year
>>
Would have been better off staying together but of course was never going to happen in WWE.

>>2303747
Better matches than Rollins.
>>
>>2303536

Roman is legitimately the best heel in 10 years
Seth was great before the injury but I don't think he will ever be the same
Dean is a complete piece of shit idk how he has a job
>>
>>2303797
38 PPVs
31 have a Shield member in the main event
7 do not

Fast Lane should add a point to the "do not" score, and hopefully Mania as well.
>>
>>2303797
>Roman is legitimately the best heel in 10 years
he isn't a heel though

>inb4 he's a heel for le smarks XD
>>
>>2303797
I don't know why I replied to you mate
>>2303806
And I don't know why my trip is off
>>
>>2303797
This.

I'd also add Reigns is simultaneously the best face in years so that would make him a tweener. Second highest merch sales after Cena despite not being champion for 3/4 of the year
>>
I still can't believe they broke them up so early. Yeah I know stables eventually run their course but they were still hot. They should have gone on for at least one more year

Now I hate one of them for being overpushed, I'm "meh" about the 2nd one even though I know he's gonna stay as a main eventer anyway, and the 3rd one I still like even though I know he's been pretty lackluster as a main eventer
>>
>>2303808

When his music hit #30 in the rumble did you hear a single cheer? All fans above age 9 are smarks now so they have to switch shit up to get boos, you stupid idiot
>>
>>2303808
He's a heel in everything but name.
Look? Heel
Attitude? Heel
Behaviour? Heel
Mannerisms? Heel
Everything he does is perfect for a cocky, arrogant, monster heel, but Vince is insistant on shoving him down the fans throats as a face (possibly to make up for not being able to shove Roman down his own throat)
>>
>>2303536
Only giving the belt to deanetty with his record lows anytime he mainevented raw or smackdown
>>
>>2303797
>Roman is legitimately the best heel in 10 years
lol
>>
>>2304205
>Everything he does is perfect
LOL

you faggots will never stop with this shit
>>
>>2304197
Yes the solid 7s and milfs cheered
>>
>>2304211
>utter failure creating a proper quote

Seek education.
>>
Has there ever been another stable in the history of professional wrestling where all members of it were the Jannettys?

The instant they broke up, we ended up getting the lowest ratings in a LOONNNGG time, only lower ratings being a couple RAWs in 1996.

How does a guy that get pushed like Romanetty not be good at anything he does at all whether its charisma, promos, wrestling, etc? It makes sense that Jasethy isn't the best promo guy, but how does someone of his supposed technical ability get others (including himself) injured so much? Deanetty actually had the most potential of the three, but then squandered it on being le whacky man who can't put on a single decent match.

Lets not forget their outside WWE occurences like Romanetty being unable to take heat from his hater fans, or Jasethy posting dick pics, or Deanettys reputation as the manwhore known as the tittymaster.

This so called "New Era" will later on be known as a Dark Ages for the WWE that will have its name be "The Shieldettys Era".

Worse than New Generation when it was pushing Lex Luger. Worse than HHH Reign of Terror. Worse than Super Cena.
>>
>>2303536

Breaking them up was a mistake but the company had no choice. If they just made them nu-NWO they'd be really over right now.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.