[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These bitches are dyking, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (62KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 700x394px
These bitches are dyking, right?
>>
Billie has a dick so not really
>>
>>2303245
Peyton takes a healthy blast of futa cum right on her face every night.
>>
not that they're the first to incite the reaction I'm about to describe but god damn are they not believable in the ring at all.
>>
>>2303245
One is with No Way Jose the other with Apollo Crews
>>
>>2303245
I can't imagine they could have much fun with each other. It would just be an awkward tangle of long spindly appendages.
>>
Peyton suffers from mental retardation in real life and is a shit poster on twitter
>>
>>2303245
Probbly. I can't imagine any male being able to stay hard around them
>>
>>2303349
Billie is wayyyy worse. I don't know how the fuck she ever got booked in Shimmer let alone got signed. Peyton has potential though.
>>
>>2303652
Sara Amato, Madison Eagle. But what hurts me is that Billie Kay is getting a push while Mia Yim, Courtney Rush, Allysin Kay and Chelsea Cuckquean Green are rotting in TNA. Atleast Courteney ended her career with the Rosemary character, which is the benchmark in women's """""wrestling"""""" if you ask me
>>
>>2303353
CONGA'D
>>
>>2303250
how big is it? this will determine whether I still like her or not
>>
>>2303773
Really tiny
>>
>>2303652
I'm 90% sure she's fucking somebody to get her push. I actually like her character work and her look but damn if Billie isn't just awful in the ring.
>>
>>2303799
They keep getting name dropped by the Horsewomen, Charlotte is going to put Billie Kay over down the line
>>
Based Iconic
>>
>>2303832
because theyre the only ones (besides Liv whos even worse) left down there that they trained with
>>
>>2303245
I love these retarded skanks desu
>>
>>2303245
>These bitches are dyking, right?
It's the best time being a lesbian, so yes
>>
>>2303245
Pls don't sexualize pey pey thx
>>
If they are there the hottest lesbian couple in the world i tell you that lad
>>
I just assume that most wrestlers are pansexual deviants. I dunno how it'd be possible to be in that environment with all that adrenaline and all those people in peak physical condition and not wanna fuck each other's brains out.
>>
>>2303972
since they aren't any legit ones, I think they are the best lesbian couple out there now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.