[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Undercarder isn't a dr-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: BasedTaker.png (116KB, 1278x762px) Image search: [Google]
BasedTaker.png
116KB, 1278x762px
>The Undercarder isn't a dr-
>>
File: 9iMNIyF.png (18KB, 615x197px) Image search: [Google]
9iMNIyF.png
18KB, 615x197px
>>2302887
good job not posting the second part
>>
Little Pup and Gaitch BTFO
>>
>>2302891
>by far

kek Dimesaway BTFO. Based CM Phil was right yet again
>>
>>2302887
Shane was the draw because you'd know he'd jump off the cage
>>
/asp/ btfo once again. Has /asp/ been right about anything in the history of the board?
>>
>>2302891
>Roman such a toxic anti-draw he poisons the value of the WrestleMania brand name
>>
File: Capture.jpg (81KB, 816x411px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
81KB, 816x411px
/asp/ is never right
>>
Reminder Taker got cheered against fucking Hulk Hogan in 1991 when he beat him for the title at SS.
>>
>>2302960
Sid got cheered over Hogan too and he was also cheered over HBgay in 1996

They main evented in 1997 and it was the lowest WM buyrate of all time
>>
>>2302891
>WHAR
is that Calvin Scarpelli?
>>
>>2302961
All Sid. The guy who booked him should get fired, Guy had so much potential, they nailed his theme and moves in the ring but my fucking god his promos were literally "so bad its so good"
>>
>>2302960
Nobody liked Hogan in 1991 though
>>
>>2302887
>Meltzer has a cl-
>>
>>2302952
>10(ten) royal rumble matches and still tied with Cena
Kek the state of Carder. Padding to the max
>>
>>2302946
>no mention of Roman anywhere
BBD livin' in your head rent free
>>
>>2302892
>SEETHING
Get ready for BBD to put Carder out of his misery
>>
but
>muh Roman sold 100k tickets at Mania

a fucking midcard match drew more than Romanetty

how much of a flop he is?
>>
>>2303588
>returning shane mcmahon vs undertaker
>future of the company on the line
>hell in a cell
What did actually mean by this?
>>
>>2302887
anticipation of shane jumping off the cell was the draw you autists
>>
>>2302952

>WWE/F KEKS ONLY
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.