[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What wrestlers post on /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1366x768px
What wrestlers post on /asp/?
>>
>>2302663
The backup camera guy
>>
>>2302663
i vaguely remember the ring crew guy and bis story about fucking seff
>>
>>2302663
Ember Baboon
>>
>>2302663
Roman Reigns
>>
Solitary Awooo
>>
Biff Andreas
>>
>>2302663
Baron Corbin.
>>
>>2302663
Ryder
>>
>>2302663
Carter is one of the Authors of Pain
>>
you know some Fullsail guy who's worked on NXT has to post here
>>
>>2302673
Wait a second... That meme has a ring of truth behind it?!!!
>>
File: bretcuck.png (379KB, 477x569px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck.png
379KB, 477x569px
bretcuck
>>
Kevin Owens
Kenny Omega
John Cena
>>
>>2302818
This one might actually be true.
>>
>>2302847
That can't be him, right?
>>
Marcus "Buff the Stuff" Bagwell
>>
Worked security several times at Consol Energy in Pittsburgh.

Barely interacted with anyone but Seth Rollins went out of his way to antagonize people. He accidentally locked himself outside and a guy helped him in, Seth yelled at him claiming he'd been knocking on the door for 20 minutes.

Once I accompanied 3 women superstars to their rental car. Seth kept hanging around and asking them if I was "bugging them" and saying that he'd protect them if I was. I told him to back off as this was my job and he ran off. The next day my boss got a call from Mark Carrano at WWE claiming I harassed Rollins. It almost got me fired but the three women backed up my story.

Fuck Rollins
>>
>>2302899
lol you are the faggot that says he got in a fight with Rollins over him fucking with a fan when you were working at RAW and Mark Carrano called your boss but they had video of the fan incident

get your stories straight dipshit
>>
Caterer in the Boston area, handled a few shows.

Heath Slater slipped me 50 bucks just because he said I did a good job.

Daniel Bryan signed autographs for my kids and my catering co because he loved my vegan dishes.

Seth Rollins ate some cauliflower and spit it up. Asked me what this "white broccoli" was and looked at me like a moron when I said it was cauliflower. Then he kept trying to sit with the Divas and they kept moving away from him. He came up for seconds and I cut him some ham, he kept asking for more and more. At the end of his meal he threw a bunch in the garbage, looked at me sheepishly, then left.

I think he may be on the spectrum.
>>
>>2302904
Nope, must have been a different incident involving Rollins.
>>
>>2302911
no it is basically word for word the same post except you forgot what you made up that Rollins did
>>
>>2302914
Wouldn't be surprised if someone had a similar experience with Rollins my man.
>>
Interviewed a handful of guys for the radio station I worked on to promote Raw coming to town. This was in 2015.

Ambrose was quiet but polite. Seemer eager to get out and get to work.

Natalya was nice and really professional. She even brought us bagels which was based.

Rollins was a creepy asshole. Kept hitting on a female DJ even after she said no. Then kept staring at her through the interview. He asked where the bathroom was and just left after that without saying goodbye.

That evening we noticed that the female DJ's running shoes, which she kept in a locker in the women's room, were gone. Along with her socks and another woman's high heels.

Can't prove Seth did it but holy shit.
>>
>>2302899
>>2302906
>>2302935
I love the autistic Rollins stories, got more?
>>
Seth Rollins hit on my sister when we won a "backstage VIP experience" for Raw.

My sister is 14. When she told Seth that he said "you just wait 4 years then text me" and slipped her a piece of paper with a phone number and a crude drawing of a penis.

Went to security and the cops after that. Rollins claimed it was "a joke" and a fake number. We dialed it and his pocket started buzzing. Cops talked to him and Vince after that, dunno what happened.
>>
>>2302663
John Cena
Baron Corbin
Alexa Bliss that one time
Cathy Kelley
Renee Young
>>
>>2302942
just use google they are all reddit copypaste
>>
I saw Seth Rollins at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
I'm actually Seth Rollins. The funniest part is that none of you would ever believe me hahaha
>>
>>2303172
no i am
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.