[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Raw in the late 90s was aweso-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: TruthCOmmission_zps8531c451.jpg (80KB, 647x488px) Image search: [Google]
TruthCOmmission_zps8531c451.jpg
80KB, 647x488px
>Raw in the late 90s was aweso-
>>
>>2302282
>the quebecers
>DOA
>old ass rock n roll express
>The Headbangers
>The Godwinns
>The truth commission

based 1998
>>
>>2302294
>LoD was there too
>chainsaw charlie

the attitude era was shit outside the main event scene
>>
>>2302294
New midnight express
>>
>>2303246
>not loving the D'Lo Brown vs. X-Pac European Championship feud

>>2302294
Did the RNR or Quebecers even do anything higher than job on RAW?
>>
>>2303273
you now remember d'lo brown when he claimed he was from different European countries and would do skits playing into their stereotypes
>>
>>2303273
Quebecers had an actual feud with the godwinns and took up spots on PPV cards at one point.
>>
>>2302282
Don't forget deans dad and al snow as the new rockers
>>
>>2303298
Does that mean Al Snow is Roman's Dad?
>>
The guy in the middle actually wasn't too bad on the mic for a manager. Too bad he got stuck as the mouthpiece for this shit
>>
>>2302294
That tag team scene was depressing.
>>
>>2303501
Don Callis is the definition of anti draw
>>
>>2303501
He was Cyrus in ECW. He was awesome as a color commentator and network guy
>>
>>2303533
Yeah I happened to hear some of his ECW commentary earlier today and thought it was pretty good too, just learned now that these two were the same
>>
>>2302294
Don't forget.....Jim Cornette and his "NWA Invasion" led by Double J, with Barry Windham feuding with his old partner, Blackjack Bradshaw.

They even had a match for the "prestigious" NWA North American title that Jarrett won, I think..then the belt just fucked off with the rest of this shitty stable / angle
>>
>>2303277
that was al snow?
>>
Road dogg was goat. Carried that midcard.
>>
>Marc Mero and Sable
>>
>>2303527
>Don Callis is the definition of anti draw
he's commentating in NJPW, all we need is Joey Styles thus the second war between WWE vs ECW will happen again.
>>
>>2303906
TOTAL ELIMINATION.
>>
https://youtu.be/juMKEgp2u7o
>>
Don't forget La Femme Nikita is up next after RAW
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.