[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's it going everybody?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: alv.jpg (262KB, 1634x1632px) Image search: [Google]
alv.jpg
262KB, 1634x1632px
How's it going everybody?
>>
Hey, it's Jim from Virginia. I just wanted to say that Nattie and Nikkie had a great match on Smackdown Live. Both of them looked great in their outfits too!
>>
Well ya know that's just how it is now ya know and i can't say for sure but ya know but thats the plan as of right now
>>
This is Ryan from Cumberland, Maryland.
>>
Alvarez is probably the best wrestling "podcaster". I always crack up when he calls someone a geek, or when he gets angry. I love it when his granny calls in, or he is shit talking some local resturant for getting his order wrong
>>
File: WRESTLING1-superJumbo.jpg (462KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
WRESTLING1-superJumbo.jpg
462KB, 2048x1366px
>uhh..so uhhhh so so I mean Shibata yknow ummmm if if if plans change ummm okada and and uh yknow it is what it is ummm uh let me find my notes.....*papers shuffling*............
>>
>>2302329
Granny buried those UK faggots so hard it was incredible last week

She's the best
>>
Based Filthy is the only one worth a darn on the site.
>>
>>2302339
>It was the worst match I've ever seen

I nearly burst out laughing when she said that.
I may have missed it but did they tell her Jack Gallagher has an undefeated MMA record yet? I thought they said they would
>>
>>2302339
>Hates Jack Gallagher with a passion
>Called that Tyler Bate match the worst match she's ever seen

B A S E D

>>2302342
They did and she was legit triggered by it.
>>
>>2302317
goat accent

>>2302263
goat host
>>
They have some of the dumbest callers of all the podcasts.

pw torch has the best callers who actually discuss the product instead of the rumors meltzer spews out as facts.
>>
>>2302341
This

He is genuinely hilarious
>>
>>2302495
>the rumors meltzer spews out as facts.
Reminder that meltzer predicted orton winning the rumble
Reminder that meltzer predicted wyatt winning the title
Reminder that meltzer predicted cena + nikki vs miz + maryse for wrestlemania
>>
>>2302341
Filthy and Bryan reviewing Total Divas is the best
>>
>>2302682
Fucking Sea Bass
>>
>Bryan takes a strong stance on something
>Dave disagrees
>Bryan scrapes and backtracks trying to find common ground with Dave

Every time.
>>
>>2302504
>predicted
That's the problem dude, he shouldn't be "predicting", he should be reporting stuff about the show, and most of the time he gets it wrong and excuses it by saying "uhhh yeah so they changed uhm the finish or something *coughs*"
>>
a LOT is going on
>>
>>2303199
>>2302504
He didn't "predict" those, he reported those as the plans.
>>
>>2302329

I can't stand that senile old cunt.

Vinny is the main attraction.
>>
>Dave knows the WWE HOF is bullshit but can never resist burying the fuck out of it for five minutes
>>
>tfw people spend all their time debating how reliable Dave's scoops are but you just like hearing his reviews and his stories about old wrestling
>>
>>2303452
I really dont like Dave talking at all.

Alvarez and ther others is the real draw for f4w
>>
>>2302495
People call in to discuss a scripted kids show?
>>
File: Q.gif (2MB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
Q.gif
2MB, 300x220px
>>2303452
>tfw all the best obscure stories about a wrestler come out but only because they died
>>
>>2302263

Mike Sempervive is probably my favorite one out of the bunch because he is so levelheaded even though he can be a geek at times
Not as big of a geek as filthy tom though
>>
I won't listen unless big money meltz is on.

Melts 4 life
>>
>>2303226
Dave is bitter that the WWE Hall of Fame draws infinitely more dimes than his completely irrelevant WO paper HOF
>>
>>2303908
Dave has made big money off the wrestling business without taking a single bump, mark.
>>
>bryan telling everyone in the UK to hit the fucking weights on the latest B&V

kek
>>
I think we can all agree that fat fuck Vinny is the worst.
>>
>>2302330
His monitor isn't even on.

Is he sperg?
>>
>>2305818
Um, well you know...he may or may not be autistic.

We'll just have to wait and see.

*coughs*
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.