[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMACKDOWN RATINGS MAJOR INCREASE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3892.jpg (64KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3892.jpg
64KB, 736x736px
>Last week: 2.62
>This week: 2.79

BASED A SHOW

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-2-21-2017.html
>>
>>2301747
>more women's segments than any SD in history
Women's wrestling confirmed for a draw

Sashetty & RAM divas BTFO
>>
2.79 mil is actually a really good number for SmackDown. Maybe it was the battle royale?
>>
Luke Harper confirmed draw. Put the strap on him, brother.
>>
Will Smackdown ever catch up to or surpass Raw's ratings on a consistent basis?
>>
Big Ratings Luke and Big Ratings Braun saving this company
>>
>>2301757
Consistent basis? Nah, Raw will keep pulling out surprise returns and other gimmick to keep itself on top whenever Smack gets too frisky.
>>
>>2301757
Eventually I'm sure. The brand split has only been for about 7 months and smackdown has loads of momentum.
>>
What does Raw get?
>>
>>2301757
Raw's ratings since the night after the Rumble have actually sucked for this season, so, maybe.
>>
>>2301758
Based Wyatt Alumni
>>
>>2301757
I reckon no, because wwe don't even expect more than 3.0 for SD, and people are used to wwe on Monday night for a decade or so.
>>
File: 1468966937079.png (62KB, 660x874px) Image search: [Google]
1468966937079.png
62KB, 660x874px
>Still 500k viewers less than the real A brand

Nice try, Smackdownies. Maybe one day you'll reach 3 million viewers.
>>
>>2301768
3.22 this week.
>>
>>2301785
>implying SmackDown will need 3 million to beat Raw.

Raw's literally gonna be doing like 2.6m by the end of 2017 dude.
>>
>>2301747
My dudes, I went to both Raw and Smackdown this week. SD was WAYY more fun. Also, I've rewatched SD twice this week, but I don't even care about seeing how Raw looked on TV.
>>
>>2301881
Why was it more fun?
>>
>>2301881
What was the biggest pop at both?
>>
>>2301886
Based Big Dog had largest pop
>>
You know this ends with Raw taking the popular guys and fucking SD over
>>
>>2301886
Daniel Bryan
>>
File: noooooooooooo.png (111KB, 526x664px) Image search: [Google]
noooooooooooo.png
111KB, 526x664px
>>2301747
Still trailing RAW by half a million viewers

L O L
>>
>>2301886
Roman Reigns coming out at the end of raw
>>
>>2301757
Smackdown will have it's best wrestlers drafted to Raw before that happens.
>>
>>2301747
HARPGOAT bumping the ratings give the man the title
>>
BASED BIG LONE WOLF
>>
Thats considered a major increase...?
>>
As soon as the Road to WM season ends, Raw will be scaling back to less than 3 million, if SD can keep the momentum they'll pass them eventually.

Also keep in mind Goldberg will leave after Mania, Lesnar won't be around until Summerslam etc.
>>
>>2301952

For smackdownetties it is
>>
>>2301886
You wouldn't believe me but on Raw the Bayley match got the loudest pop of that night until the Rock came out after Raw. Out of both nights? I would say that RKO and Bray coming out after SD, or the Battle Royale got the loudest pops of a consistently loud night. It got pretty loud during Nikki and Natty too though. I was loudest for Luke and kept chanting his name as loud as I could. They need to push him.

>>2301885
The overall experience was better: better matches, better crowd, lots of energy, actual stories happening. I also got better seats for less money (upper tier vs 2nd row camera side). It's not everyday I get to call John Cena a lazy part timer from 10 feet away.

>>2301892
>>2301921
Not even close. The Rock burying Ramen after Ram got like 3 times the pop.

>>2301911
Nope, the crowd was hostile towards him. I was in the 2nd row be and kept calling him a sell out.
>>
>>2302041
>Bayley, Nikki and Natalya got some of the best reactions
/asp/ btfo, Woman's wrestling is a draw.
>>
Off topic but where the hell are the fucking mod(s)?
>>
>>2301747
It's almost as if relying on your own talents instead of part timers is a draw!
>>
>>2302041
bayley didnt have a match
>>
>>2302085
On Raw there was a different tone between women's and men's matches. On SD they were all just matches and all were fun to watch. But yeah, the women's matches get crowd reactions. I'd rather see any of the girls on SD in a match over Dolph, Kalisto, Crews.
>>
>>2302112
Well when she came out. The fact that I don't remember that she only sat at the announce table until the run in tells you Ram isn't making a good product.
>>
>>2302096
we have one janitor who also shit posts here. Once in a blue moon he bothers to delete off topic posts but its usually just deleting a rival tripfag.
>>
>>2302041
kek when the smarks finally turn on bryan is he going to go full Benoit?
>>
>>2302257
He has to have his kid first for that to happen.
>>
>>2301751
More anti-smarks BTFO
>>
>>2301757
Last time SDL went ahead, RAW immediately signed Carder and Michaels for a segment. Think they advertised Goldberg that week as well.

All just to get slightly ahead. Vince doesn't like "muh flagship" sucking in the ratings
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.