[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED EMBER KILLS BILLIE KAY'S NECK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1482269098499.png (650KB, 595x449px) Image search: [Google]
1482269098499.png
650KB, 595x449px
>Ember Moon defeated Billie Kay (with Peyton Royce) in a quick match. Peyton went to stop Ember on the ropes, but backed down when Ember threatened to hit her. Ember then hit the Eclipse for the pin. Trainers run out to check on Billie as she appears hurt. She's helped out under her own power but was holding her neck and crying
BASED
>>
If it was an actual neck injury they woulda strapped her to a backboard
>>
BASED
>>
BASED
>>
NICED
>>
>>2300354
SHOULD have strapped her to a neckboard. This is the WWE we're talking about here. Massive fuck-ups can and will happen. Just read the recent comments about how they handled Tyson Kidd's injury in the crucial moments after.

According to Bruce Hart
>I was told when he [Tyson Kidd] was in the dressing room after, one agent, he indifferently said 'go take your shower'. [Kidd] said no my neck is really f***ed up and I was told he said 'we're not going to pay for an ambulance' and they were almost making it out like he was a hypochondriac. My niece Nattie, his wife, they said if you wanted to go to the hospital it's your choice ... hey had to at that point charter a some kind of air ambulance from San Antonio to Florida, which was the closest place that did that type of surgery. I heard that cost $100,000 and they had to fly him back for that. At this point I was told they haven't made any contact, WWE hasn't called, some of the wrestlers have called TJ, as I know him.

Tyson did not deny this. Only said he hadn't talked to Bruce Hart in years. Very critical difference.
>>
>>2300408
Fuck off Bruce. Harts never stop crying do they?
>>
Spot monkey wrestlers are awful

Literally good for nothing but injuring themselves and/or others

Fire this nigger on the spot, we already have naomi
>>
>>2300421
>obese anti-smark ranting about someone he knows nothing about
Worked
>>
>>2300421
You better get ready PeyPey, your neck is next
>>
>>2300344
is Ember /ourgirl/?
>>
>>2300421

> Ember Moon

> Literally has one big spot

> Most spot monkeys are pasty white dudes

> B-b-but niggers
>>
>>2300430

INDISPUTABLY
>>
Thank God. Now pey pey won't be held back
>>
>>2300408
yeah that's bullshit there's an ambulance at every event its even required by law
>>
Get this hideous sheboon out of my NXT
>>
>>2300554
Don't worry, Ember already took care of that tranny, she won't hold back Peyton or ruin NXT any longer
>>
>>2300421

Stay worked you obese loser
>>
File: idemandanswers.jpg (74KB, 945x477px) Image search: [Google]
idemandanswers.jpg
74KB, 945x477px
>>2300421
>>
File: 1471739528390.jpg (138KB, 929x782px) Image search: [Google]
1471739528390.jpg
138KB, 929x782px
pure poetry, thank you based Ember.
>>
>>2300574
liberal projections knows no bounds
>>
>>2300421
>Spot monkey wrestlers are awful
This has been the WWE style for decades now.
>>
>>2300574
kek

>>2300740
>SEETHING
>>
>>2300554
Don't worry, Ember will take care of flabgooka in Orlando
>>
>>2300949
>it'll be an asuka carries em baboon for twenty minutes before she hits her one flippy shit move out of """nowhere"""""" and wins clean match

Reddit and full sail will defend this
>>
File: nu-male cucked.jpg (78KB, 927x560px) Image search: [Google]
nu-male cucked.jpg
78KB, 927x560px
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.