[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: chumps10.png (3MB, 1308x1859px) Image search: [Google]
chumps10.png
3MB, 1308x1859px
What do you think of your champions?
>>
Fantasy booking/10
>>
I like them, besides the cueballs. Call up Revival or DIY or something to Raw.
>>
Kinda forgot Jericho was US champ
Who's he finna drop it to?
>>
>Owens
cringe, belt needs to go on Goldberg asap

>Bray
GOAT

>The Club
Decent, belts need to go on Enzo and Cass

>American Alpha
cringe

>Chris Jericho
GOAT

>Dean Ambrose
cringe

>Bayley
cringe

>Bliss
GOAT

>NXT, memeweights, and britcucks
cringe
>>
Looks like if you jumped forward a year in WWE Universe mode.
>>
>KO
WOAT
>Bray
Based
>Club
Buried 12 feet under. Keeping titles warm for New Day
>AA
Irrelevance at its finest
>Jericho
Meme wrestler
>Ambrose
Shit
>Bayley
Anybody but Charlotte
>Bliss
White AJ Lee, most overrated of the year
>Neville
Good talent in a dead division
>Dwarf
The day wrestling died
>Bobby
Meme but good
>AoP
Fine
>Asuka
BITW
>>
>>2297999
>KO
I liked him at one point, but his reign has been so bad I now view him negatively. Glad he's losing it soon.

>Bray
Glad to see him not being treated as a jobber

>Club
Forever tainted by the "old day" segment

>AA
Meh. Could be worse.

>Jericho
GOAT

>Ambrose
Cringe worthy, for the love of god please give it back to the Miz

>Bayley
Her cringeworthy mic skills are oddly endearing

>Bliss
dogshit in the ring but decent on the mic.

>Neville
don't care

>tyler bate
I have no idea who this is

>Roode
decent

>AoP
Their giant bodies and baby faces creep me out

>Asuka
incredibly boring
>>
>>2298023
>Redditcho
>not cringe
Lel try harder to be le epic /asp/ contrarian
>>
>>2298023
>D-do I fit in yet guys? :D
>>
>>2298041
>>2298044
cringe
>>
>>2297999
>KO
Losing it to Goldberg so don't care.
>Wyatt
Smackdown knows what they are doing. Hell be booked fine.
>Gallows & Anderson
All credibility lost after losing so many feuds couldn't care less.
>AA
Good to see they are finally in a feud.
>Jericho
RIP
>Deanetty
Based Lone Wolf is going to take the belt of him and make it better.
>Bayley
Should have saved her championship victory for WrestleMania. Charles is going to win it back there.
>Bliss
Naomi was gone too soon. Hopefully she recovers and win the title back.
>Gordie
Literally saved the division. Keep it on him forever.
>Bate
When is he going to defend the championship again?
>Roode
As his theme says, "GLORIOUS". When is Nakamura heading to the Raw roster?
>AoP
This is how you book a monster heel tag team Vince. Take note.
>Asuka
Whoever takes that title off her will be considered a godkiller in the WWE.
>>
>>2298037
>(((Kaufman)))
>White
>>
This company has way too many championships.
>>
>>2297999
This looks like a Season Mode in a WWE game gone horribly wrong
>>
>>2298108
According to Bliss herself she isn't Jewish
>>
>>2298164
>Falling for the most basic of jewish tricks

you're better than that lad
>>
>>2298046
Simbly ebick meeem XD
>>
>>2298023
>the belt needs to go to a 50 year-old part-timer who struggled to last a quarter-hour in his prime
>>
>>2298104
>All credibility lost after losing so many feuds couldn't care less.

Have the Good Brothers really lost that many feuds?

I mean they technically lost their New Day feud but otherwise they've been kept oddly strong.

>When is he going to defend the championship again?

Literally defended it this past week.
>>
>>2298145
The brand split is at fault here.
>>
>>2298393
>I mean they technically lost their New Day feud but otherwise they've been kept oddly strong.
They have but they've been booked to look like foolish chumps so hard.
>Literally defended it this past week.
Where? 205 Live? NXT? Did they finally start that WWEUK show?
>>
>>2298412
It was the main event of last week's NXT
>>
>>2298416
Ah, I should get on to that then. Although desu watching NXT these days have been a real chore.
>>
>>2297999
>wwe champ is bray
Since when?
>jericho us title
Who did he beat?
>dean has the ic title
KEK
>>
Why do the male wrestlers in this pic look either gay, constipated or homeless.
>>
>>2298391
Yes, it does. Goldberg is the biggest star in the company whether you like it or not, and unlike its first two meme holders, he'll actually give the Universal Title some prestige.
>>
>Owens
The UC belt means nothing. Literally every title match after Balor/Seth has had a dirty finish. I don't like Goldberg winning, but it will bring some prestige to the belt. Owens deserves better.
>Bray
My favorite current wreslter is finally getting booked well and looking strong. I hope with every fiber in my being there's a double swerve at Mania an Bray out smarts Randy.
>Gallows and Anderson
A complete joke. Shame, I really like them.
>AA
Amazing Wrestlers, finally have a fued, but I hope they drop it to The Revival at Mania
>Chris Jericho
Same as UC belt. All that work Cena put in to it, all for nothing.
>Dean Ambrose
I like Dean but Miz was a way better Champ and was constantly defending the title.
>Bayley
Won it a little too soon, it will take away a little bit of the impact of her winning at Mania, unless Sasha turns and becomes champ
>Bliss
LOVE HER, shame about Naomi tho. She should definitely win in when she returns
>Neville
BASED, have him loose to a built up Mustafa Ali in a few months. Neville should have a lengthy reign to truly feel like a king.
>Tyler Bate
Haven't seen much of him
>Roode
Glorious. Hope he doesn't stick around NXT too long tho. The man is 40 for God's sake
>AoP
Decent monster team
>Asuka
Still love her but it really is time to drop the belt and get called up
>>
>>2298438
>things I don't like are memes
>but I like Goldberg so he totally isn't
>>
>>2298438
>biggest star in the company means we shouldn't try to build any other but keep going with him regardless of his age

Oooh hello WCW, how did that work out?

How did going forever with Hogan, Goldberg and Nash end?
How did burying every new guy to them end?

>but I have a low Iq and I don't want to learn from history

case closed then
>>
>>2298430
You could try watching shows.
>>
>>2298455
I havent watched any wrestling for a long time. Its boring to me now, i just wanted to see how /asp/ was doing.
>>
>>2297999
>KO
7/10-zero carisma, great worker

>Bray
10/10 its about time

>club
8/10 wish it was sooner when the new day were still champs

>AA
2/10 fucking chads

>jerico
8/10 wish he deffend the title more

>dean
6/10 i rather have the miz

>bayley
0/10 another "BLACKED.COM" bitch

>bliss
10/10 a slut, in all the good ways

>neville
8/10 wish he had a proper push and not some despred push to save some division no one like

>bate
5/10 can draw only in UK

>Roode
7/10 great character but got pushed to early in my taste

>AoP
9/10 hope they will move to RAM and send the new day out of this company

>asuka
9/10 hot
>>
>>2297999
>oreowens
1/10 - Was a 0/10 for life two weeks ago but he's had the only two good weeks in his entire title run. That doesn't mean its too little too late. GOLDberg needs to end it.

>Neckbeard
2/10 - Boring promos, mediocre in the ring, don't care about the orton/neckbeard/harper love triangle

>bald queers
1/10 - Again, boring on the mic. Boring in the ring. No charisma and no personality.

>American Alpha
6/10 - Nice jock gimmick. Pretty likeable with good in-ring ability. Jason Jordan could be a big singles star in the future. Severely lacking in the promo department though

>Jereddito
3/10 - le list xD. Can actually talk at least. Granted everything he says is cringe.

>deanetty
2/10 - Looks like this is deanetty US title reign 2.0

>Neville
8/10 - Can't believe it but I'm actually not skipping the CW segments anymore because of this guy. He actually made the CWs seem interesting by proxy. Hugely improved in the promo department. Great character. Probably the best champ in wwe today. Although, company is in a bad state though when your CW champ is your best champion.

>divashit, NXmeme and uk midget
don't watch and don't care
>>
>>2298782
>implying smarks even realise wresting is a business
They literally just want their indie guys winning everything even though it makes no business sense and will throw a temper tantrum if they don't.
>>
>>2298013
wwe will forget us championship
>>
>>2298782
Even the age thing is a stupid complaint for a variety of reasons. Smarks have always been whiny faggots who think wrestlers should be euthanized at 37, though.

Going with Goldberg is temporary and a means to an end.

WWE is ice-cold and has been for a few years now. Balor and Owens have their fans, but nobody watching wrestling when it was hot gives a fuck about them. You showcase "the future" while putting guys like Goldberg in the main event for your new top title that you're trying to establish. Owens-Jericho is a midcard feud and one of them holds the secondary title; why would would they fight for the top title on a card with Goldberg-Lesnar?

>Strowman beats Reigns
>Goldberg beats Owens
>Strowman beats 'Taker
>Goldberg beats Lesnar
>Strowman beats Goldberg at Summerslam
>You go with Strowman as your monster heel champion until your babyface of choice (Zayn?) slays him
>Two new stars are created

Booking 101. It doesn't have to -- and won't -- go like that, but it's just an example of what you could do after putting the title on omgsucholdman.
>>
>>2298167
Oh yeah Jews are famously quite about being Jews, same as vegetarians and feminists.
>>
>owens

ok, his reign hasn't been that great tho

>bray

based

>the club

they are ok, as long as it's not the New Day I'm fine

>american alpha

more like american beta. these guys have zero mic skills

>Jericho

GOAT

>Dean

I'm ok with it, although Miz did a better job

>Bayley

I genuinely like her. Her title clinch came a bit too soon, I wish she would've give it back and then win it at Mania, but overall I'm fine with her

>alexa bliss

slut, in all the good ways

>neville

great wrestler in an irrelevant division. really hoping he BTFOs gallagher

>tyler bate

cringe in a cringe title

>roode

it's oke but c'mon the guy needs to get called up

>AoP

classic monster team, not bad, not great

>asuka

i'm tired of her, i hope she gets called to the big leagues and gets BTFO
>>
What is the point of the US and IC belts?

Shouldn't only US wrestlers get the US belt and foreign wrestlers get intercontinent?
>>
>>KO
Last two weeks was the best he's been since getting the strap. He's being written and booked like NXT Owens. Fucking finally. Too bad he's going to drop it just as he was getting good.

>>Bray
Bretty good so far.

>>Bayley
It's good.

>>Bliss
It'a good.

>>Jericho
Jericho has been based since the summer, so we'll see.

>>Ambrose
RIP IC belt.

>>The Club
Vince has no fucking clue what to do with these two.

>>American Alpha
Based as fuck, give em better opponents though.

>>Neville
Based

>>Roode
GLORIOUS

>>Asoka
Good.

>>Authors of Pain
Growing on me.
>>
>>2297999
>Owens
he should go back to the 2015 himself. But he got better the last 2 RAWs
>Bray Wyatt
Based
>Gallows and Anderson
No chance for them
>American Alpha
Boring
>Jericho
No defences apart from rematch clause from Reigns and a Zayn match
>Ambrose
Horrible. He still gets put in WWE Championship matches and he never defends his title. Makes the IC title look worthless
>Bayley
Eh. People like her.
>Bliss
Based
>Neville
Oh fuck yea
>Bate
Drop the belt destroy it and go to 205 Live we don't need anymore belts like this
>Roode
Based
>Authors of Pain
Based
>Asuka
BILLIE SHOULD HAVE WON FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
Asuka worked me
>>
>>2298023
>Belts need to go on Enzo and Cass
The belts will never leave the club, their latest shirt is sold out.
>>
Every single one is garbage. Club is ok I guess, better than shesaro and new gay
>>
>Owens
Should be booked as a fighting arrogant asshole running his mouth. Instead he was ruined with shit booking.
>Bray
Awesome
>Club
Good. Shouldn't be booked as chumps so much. Anderson can really go.
>AA
Great in ring, boring otherwise
>Jericho
Fucking awesome
>Ambrose
Meh. Why did they go with the loony gimmick instead of letting him be a Shield-style sleazeball.
>Bayley
Her ass is better looking than her face. Ok for a woman, but they should have had her win at Mania instead of that shit on RAW. Ruining it again with last-minute booking.
>Bliss
Good.
>Neville
First good thing out of the flippy-shit division.
>British dude
Who?
>Roode
Glorious.
>Authors of Pain
Shit name, otherwise no idea
>Asuka
Why isn't she on the main roster ffs.

>inb4 smark
>>
>>2298391
>who struggled to last a quarter-hour in his prime

Why do teenagers like you sound so authoritative about stuff you never watched? I never watched Bruno Sammartino but I'd never talk about his match style, yet little gremlins like you who grew up on TNA and Nu-NJPW feel the need to mouth off about gas-tanks when you probably couldn't run 1/2 a mile without breathing heaving.
>>
i don't know if i have enough to say about them individually. i'll just say i think they all do decently good work apart from The Generally Unpleasant Fringe, who might only be passable at best.

AoP is some R-rated shit.
>>
>>2297999

>KO
his reign has been lackluster but i still have a lot of faith in him as a performer. I hope he gets a better booked solo run down the line after he drops it to Oldberg

>Bray
I'm a fan. I don't like his current semi-feud with Harper though, Harper isn't even near his power level kayfabe wise

>The Club
as performers I think they are the best tag team in the WWE, bar none. they suffer tremendously from their booking and from being forced to wrestle in the WWE style. i'm afraid the damage might be irreparable.

>AA
i was happy for them for about a week but now i'm bored. The Ascension are better in every way

>Jericho
i can't hate the guy

>Ambrose
has he even defended the title since winning it? seems like a transitional champ, hoping he drops to Based Corbin soon

>bayley
one of my least favorite divas of all time

>Bliss
based, however I really wanted Naomi to hold on to it longer. also i don't like that she's yet again in a feud with Becky, the two have zero chemistry in the ring.

>Neville
i don't watch cuckweights but from promo segments they've ran and webms i've seen on /asp/ he seems talented.

don't know who the rest are
>>
>>2297999
>KO

excellent. too bad he'll be dropping it to goldberg in a few weeks.

>wyatt

WAY WAY WAY overdue. this is the most gratifying one atm.

>american burrito club

slightly overdue. they can be a couple of jokers and i'll be fine with that AS LONG AS they are also presented as a pair of legitimate ass kickers.

>AA

very good, no complaints.

>jericho

no complaints, but i'm hoping he starts making a bit more of a bigger deal about it ASAP. he probably will though.

>ambrose

the champ is very good, the angle is very 'eh'

>bayley

i would've preferred the first title win at WM, but beyond that she is absolutely champion caliber.

>bliss

she's one of my favorite female wrestlers, so i'm just dandy with her being champ. the snag is that i like naomi more so my feels are triggered by her having to relinquish it so soon. i *really* hope she wins it back at WM.

>neville

midget shit, who cares

>some guy

i forgot this even happened.

>roode

[glory intensifies]

>occam's razor

solid. no complaints

>asuka

great champion. however, i'm looking forward to ember moon winning it from her at the pre-WM takeover.
>>
File: 1411320170880.gif (3MB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1411320170880.gif
3MB, 500x398px
>Owens
7/10. Was 8/10 a couple months back. Jericho has been the saviour of his reign in keeping him interesting.

>Bray
10/10, can't think of anyone on Smackdown I'd rather have the belt on.

> G&A
Don't know yet. Needs some time to see how well they do, but need to stop having them look week to Reigns.

>American Alpha
7/10. Smackdown's tag division is super weak right now but they are the best to have the belts on. I fully expecy Wrestlemania vs The Usos to be the shot in the arm the tag division needs.

>Jericho
10/10. He has been stellar the past year and really deserves this recognition in a championship. Who ever he loses this to is gonna get a massive rub from it.

>Dean
6/10. I like dean but he ain't doing much with this. Corbyn should be winning this at Mania.

>Bayley
8/10. Sasha and Char were getting stale as fuck. Charlotte is over hyped as hell and all of her work in the ring feels slow and plodding.

>Alexa
7/10. Best in a bad bunch. Smackdown's woman's division is really poor right now.

>Neville
Dunno. Don't care much for the cruiserweights. They were brought up far too early with not many recognisable names. Waiting to see if it develops into anything worth while.

>Tyler Bate
See the cruiserweights.

>Bobby
8/10. He looks better here than he ever has before.

4/10. Really couldn't care less for this team. Look like potatoes.

>Asuka
5/10. I like her but it's time to drop the title and give someone else a run.
>>
Put Bate against Jericho for UK vs US ezpz
>>
don't have a problem with any of them except Bayley, she's fucking shit
>>
>>2298938
This is some bottom of the barrel fantasy booking there.
>>
>>2299931
kek I guaran-fucking-tee I'm older than you, bought WCW/nWo Revenge when it was still a new release. Eat a dick shithead.

>when you probably couldn't run 1/2 a mile without breathing heaving.

st8 of your grammar

I'm not the one on trial here, dipshit.
>>
>>2298782
WrestleMania sells itself.

(Except when Reigns vs. HHH is the main event of course.)

>>2298788
>>2298938
>bitching about "smarks"

Easiest way for somebody to out themselves as a moron.

>NJPW just had a guy pushing 50 challenge for the IWGP Title on PPV and nobody complained
>>
>>2300026
>The Ascension are better in every way

I like Viktor as much as anybody, but they are in no way on-par with JJ let alone Gable.
>>
>>2300335
>wrestlemania sells itself so lets put jobbers in the main event
Stopped reading right there. 18+
>>
>>2300343
Apparently you never read it at all, because nobody besides (you) mentioned jobbers.
>>
>American Alpha don't have mic skills

The entire reason they were immediately over on NXT is because there was over a month of backstage promos where they goofed it up.
>>
>>2297999
Based af

Most of the contenders i'm fine with carrying gold and it's been a while since I felt that way.

It's good to be a wrestling fan right now.
>>
File: Tyler no dime's bate.jpg (75KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Tyler no dime's bate.jpg
75KB, 700x700px
please /asp/ do not break his small, british little heart. it's already hard to wrestle unironically and without laughing with a """"title"""" that only gets defended on MemeXT.
>>
>>2300484
Does incessantly spamming this make you feel big, son?
>>
>>2297999
>Owens
Has charisma and I personally like his storylines with Jericho, but it's just not possible to accept a short, fat man holding the top title on Raw. He really belongs in the mid-card. Good thing he's dropping the title to Goldberg at Fastlane.

>Wyatt
Has a good character, but again a short fat man holding the top title on his brand. Happy he got a push from his complete jobber status, but he should only be a transitional champion until Harper or Orton takes the title at Wrestlemania.

>Club
Hard to take seriously after being buried last year.

>American Alpha
Kind of the opposite of Owens and Wyatt. Have the looks, but are charisma blackholes and have such boring characters...oh boy, generic Chad #1 and generic Chad #2 with no personalities.

>Chris Jericho
GOAT. Too bad he's going touring with his shitty band soon.

>Ambrose
I get that the kids like le wacky crazy man XD, but he's pretty cringe for the adult audience. Thankfully will be dropping the title to based Wolf at Mania.

>Bayley
Shit at promos, give back to Charlotte please.

>Bliss
Hot and great on the mic so her I'm able to look past her in ring skills. She brings the dimes in.

>Neville
Pretty good. Is entertaining and has good in ring moves, although I think he's cutting back on the high flying stuff since he's a heel right now. Keep the belt on him.

I don't watch the bong or NXT shit.
>>
>>2297999
I like them all actually, good characters/good wrestling for most of them.
Gallows/Anderson are underwhelming only because WWE had them win on a pre-show, and seem to be more into telling the Cesaro/Seamus story over making the actual champs look good.
Authors of Pain feels a little forced, with #DIY/Revival standing right there, but whatever, powerhouse monster tag teams are cool, and it might mean DIY/Revival show up on RAW/SDL soon
>>
File: karl.jpg (6KB, 150x178px) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
6KB, 150x178px
>>2297999
This guy REALLY needs more mic time. I'm still not convinced.
>>
>>2297999
This is a really weird time for wrestling if you're a fan returning from even like 5 years a go
>>
>>2300278
As if you could come up with anything better, faggot. Let's just continue to have Reigns/Owens/Rollins/Balor flop on top.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.