[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: gNkJTeI.png (900KB, 756x527px) Image search: [Google]
gNkJTeI.png
900KB, 756x527px
what went right
>>
>>2296257
He grew a personality and was put in a division where he's a big fish in a small pond
>>
>>2296257
One of the few ruthless heels in the company, he is unique.
>>
>>2296264
this
>>
He, like Braun, is a heel that's booked strong. It works in getting guys over.
>>
>>2296264
Yep
>>
>>2296264
Did they have him take promo classes for that long stretch of time when he wasn't on raw?

Before, he could barely form a sentence. Now he can cut a decent promo.
>>
>>2297004
i am surprised WWE would invest in promo lessons for a manlet
>>
They actually remembered to book him.

>>2297004
Neville has always been an underrated promo going back to his NXT Tag Championship days.
>>
I hope when 205 live is eventually axed that based Nevs goes back to the real roster
>>
wey aye man
>>
>>2298273
This. Someone backstage finally thought... "Hey Neville, how much do you weigh?" And he became /ourguy/ for the CWD.
>>
>>2296257
Not his ears?
>>
File: 2387465dfg.gif (2MB, 350x224px) Image search: [Google]
2387465dfg.gif
2MB, 350x224px
>>2297004
He wasn't actually bad at all before his injury, if you watch his NXT stuff. He's always been pretty decent.

Problem was they gave him the most vanilla of gimmicks and had him say maybe two sentences over the course of a year on the main roster. That, combined with his accent, made people think he was shitty on the mic.
>>
>take roids
>get pushed

disgusting
>>
File: devittpac2012.jpg (96KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
devittpac2012.jpg
96KB, 500x333px
>>2299887
He's always roided bruh, even before wwe

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that
>>
File: daniel_bryan_f2.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
daniel_bryan_f2.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
>>2299887
>be a flabby manlet troll with 2 moves and no mic skills
>get pushed

so disgusting it killed the business
>>
Not much
>king gimmick CUZ HE'S BRITISH GET IT???
>acts like a monster heel out of the ring but wrestles like a chickenshit
>illogically shits on the fans for forgetting him, when actually we were all wondering why he wasn't in the CWC and cruiserweight division to begin with
>it was management that was wasting him on Main Event all along
>>
>>2299943
>anti-smarklets never stopped being enraged by The GOAT
>>
nevelle sucks and he is only 5'2
>>
>>2296639
>WWE finally learning again that not all heels have to be chickenshit cowards
>>
Not a chickenshit heel. We're starved for that.
>>
>>2298665
Do ya want a cup a beans?
>>
He's shockingly good as a heel. If he'd gain height, he'd be the World Champion already.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.