[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Friendly Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: kennyomega.jpg (52KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
kennyomega.jpg
52KB, 640x550px
If you think the WWE is the only game in town, you need to BTFO
>>
/asp/ is a Five Guy E-Penis size contest between fat neckbeards and skinny NEETs thinking that stating opinions they don't believe in and purposely changing the argument into the opposite of the adversary at the right moment is some kind of grand mastermind machinery making them advanced memesters, never to realize they're competing in a prizeless competition as what they consider "winning" is a notion that doesn't factually exist in such whereabouts. At the end of the day the only people they work is themselves, into believing they've won something that can only be lose
>>
>>2295703
huge if true
>>
>>2295712
>on AXS
Fascinating.
>>
>>2295701
>you need to Blown The Fuck Out

Who's gonna blow me OP, you?
>>
>>2295712
>SmackDown is about where it was at the time of this graph due to the brand split and going live.
>Raw has lost 800,000 viewers.
They are so fucked come 2019.
>>
>>2295701
>>2295712

BASED CLEANER WORKING THE DRONES
>>
>E drone

Cringe
>>
>>2295712

Any WWE wrestler not named Cena could walk down the street next to Omega and no one would know who either are.
>>
>>2295744
He's a massive geek loser who cant finish a sentence without saying um.

Fag cuts the same style of promo as AJ Lee
>>
>>2295738

These are the same people who enjoy their Old Day Segments.
>>
>>2295755
Care to share a video of what you mean? Haven't caught either ones performances
>>
>>2295701
Keny Omga seeems lik a big babby
>>
>>2295703
>that can only be lose

hi sasha
>>
>>2295744
>>2295755
>>2295773
>>2295782
cry louder drones, but just remember:
>S I X S T A R S
>F I V E S T A R S
>>
Kenny wouldn't be able to cut it in the E, because he can't tell a story and can only do a bunch of random flippy moves like an indy geek
>>
>>2298361
cringe
>>
>>2295701
You know what, I'll give this guy a chance.

Can someone explain what his character is and link me to one great promo he did? If I like it, I'll watch his match.
>>
>>2295732
It's "Back The Fuck Off", m8
>>
>irrelevent other wise

State of illiterate E-drones.

>>2295782
You're being worked.

>>2298363
>I've never watched Kenny Omega but here's my opinion on him
>>
>>2298366
New Japan isn't really a promo company, but him kicking Styles out from Bullet Club is probably a good place to start.
>>
>>2298454
>sucking is working
>young bucks work everyone

18+
>>
>>2298444
no its not.
>>
>>2298460
Way to prove me right
>>
>>2298485
>gillberg > goldberg
>>
>>2298635
>everybody I don't like is the cholo

delete yourself
>>
>>2298363
I like the part where you're not only objectively wrong, but you also exposed yourself as a typical /asp/ pleb.
>>
>>2295703
Kenny omega is a dumb faggot anyways. Who cares what he thinks?
>>
>>2295701

>almost every form of wrestling media
>aka Meltzer, who happens to be a huge mark for the company I work for

You can tell he's insecure about this. Imagine being one of the best at what you do, but doing all of it in a foreign country and being a literally who in your home country, where all your family and friends are.

He'll be in WWE within a year
>>
>>2300887
>this is the definition of getting worked
if you actually followed him and knew his character, he purposely fucks with drones like yourself and the other babbys in this thread
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.