[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Air Hockey General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: air-hockey-table-640x532.jpg (84KB, 640x532px) Image search: [Google]
air-hockey-table-640x532.jpg
84KB, 640x532px
Yooo! what up bromios?
i just got done drinking a six pack of of ranch, and i just wanna talk about one of the greatest sports of like the world.
You know what it is mellow, Air Hockey, that's what it is.

So i'm like at the local Chuck E Cheese right mellow, and i'm just knocking the floor out of all these kids in air hockey, so then one of the employees shows up and tells me i'm too grown for this shit and i should leave, and i tell him, "beat me at air hockey, and i'll leave" and he's like, "that's not how it works sir" and i'm like "just beat me in a girl of air hockey and i'll leave bruh" he refuses and i'm like "you chicken bruh? look everybody we got a chicken over here!" and all the kids are like OOOOOOOHHH!, the peer presure gets to him and we play a game, Pshhh i wasn't even trying and he lost. he got mad and called the manager, so he show's up firmly and politely tells me to leave. so i tell him, "hey bruh, before i leave can i at least cash in these tickets for a prize and get a pizza?" he politely say's yes.
i get my slize and prize, leave chuck's on my long board mellow.
>>
buzz me mulatto
>>
>>2295335
Cringe
>>
Bird up
>>
>>2295335
I'm unironically interested in Air Hockey. Lost to my valentine's date, want to share some tips?
>>
>>2295470
just go with the flow bruh, it's called air hockey for a reason.
>>
>>2295470
>Dis fool finna pretend to had a air hockey date

State of (You)
>>
>>2295485
>finna
kys.
>>
>>2295552
>SEETHING
>>
>>2295563
kys asap.
>>
>>2295566
Ya got worked kiddo
>>
>>2295574
Nice delusions. Give me some.
>>
>>2295480
I hit hard and get points quite easily but can't defend for shit
>>2295485
Thank (you) for your (you), here is one for (you).
>>
Played air hockey again this past weekend. The puck hit my thumb and now I have a blister.

FFFFFFFFFFFFF---
>>
>>2295600
do what the karate kid does bruh, wash on wax off.
>>2298764
careful with your fingers bruh
>>
any one use fake names when they play air hockey? i am usually Hock Hogan or David "The Hock" Hasslehock
>>
>>2299012
I play under nickname Dick Faggotson.
>>
>>2295335
Most cringe post on 4chan. Did not read after realizing you're larping as Eric Andre, the most unfunny comedian currently getting work.

Seek bleach.
>>
>>2299064
that mellow bruh
wanna hit some ranch?
>>
. >>2299097
Virginposting
>>
>>2299309
i'm not a virgin brah, i lost my virginity at the quad, i mean i wasn't a genius in the sack, but i made her moan.
we later got some sonic the hedgehog ice creams an some mardi gras beads from some donut sales man
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.