[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE sucks due to all the slim gays on the roster.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Braun-Strowman-kick.jpg (61KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
Braun-Strowman-kick.jpg
61KB, 840x473px
>Need more big guys like Strowman.
>Sick of skinny ladyboys dominating
>Sick of fat cunts with tits holding belts
Sick of faggety lil' dweebs that this new generation has spawned.
This generation has killed WWE and WWE Is now on its last legs.
All these goofy homos "oh vince likes muscles" ... "Muscles are bad".

Once you become an adult and are BIGGER Than the ENTIRE ROSTER - you see what a joke it is.
WWE is catering to beta males right now - with no clue what they are doing.
Notice how BEEFCAKE brought beards back to WWE?

After his endless rants now EVERY SINGLE STAR has a beard - EVEN THAT HORSE WOMAN!

Bring back big guys - stop killing WWE with faggoty mid sized manchildren.

Do not listen to the queers who hate big men and want slim guys to rule.

What a joke.

WWE always has been about bodybuilders - time to make WWE great again!
>>
>Notice how BEEFCAKE brought beards back to WWE?

I didn't even know that Brutus was married, nevermind actually bringing his wife on TV.
>>
>>2295167
Agreed, wwe is become tna in five years if they keep signing Indy midgets
>>
File: freud.jpg (8KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
8KB, 200x230px
>numerous homosexual slurs littered throughout the post where OP makes no secret of his lust for LARGE MUSCLY BEEFY MEN
Really makes ya think...............
>>
>>2295286
>wwe is become tna

Learn English Pajeet.
>>
>>2295289
>mouth breathing, barely literate shitskins with single digit IQs are marks for big muscle men
what a shocker!
>>
Don't you have a street to shit in, pajeet?
>>
>>2295167
This, Braun is a proven money maker

But you have cancer like that british umbrella-holder flamant homosexual that only caters to internet smarks, thank god they didn't bring Auschwitz survivor Jack Sabre
>>
>>2295167
Find me at least 10 indy wrestlers that look like Strowman, then we'll talk.

Protip : there aren't many. That's why WWE doesn't sign them, because they're very rare, There are obviously some exceptions like Luchasaurus, but he's tall and lanky.
>>
>>2295336
Luchasaurus is about as ripped as you're gonna get at that height without becoming a lumbering mastodon
Sign him brother, he's just better Corbs
>>
Is there any serious argument for "Big Guys Only NO MANLETS REEEEE" besides Muh '80s Steroid-Abuse Nostalgia or Muh Repressed Homosexuality?
>>
>>2295340
Yeah, but OP obviously wants to see mastodons and not just tall people. I still like the look of Luchasaurus, though.

Yeah. He's not balding, he doesn't have a sad face on his belly, etc
>>
go to /hm and talk about your obsession with big guys

also in 97 WWE was filled with giants, Stone Cold was a vanilla midget and yet he was paying everyone's salary, including Vince's
>>
>>2295286
WWE is already TNA circa 2008
>>
>>2295389
Scsa is above 6 foot.
>>
>>2295342
Realism, tradition, draws. Actual hws.

New york was a big man place, so was wwf 80.

Scsa and rock was both above 6 foot and fit.
>>
>>2295418
Its consider manlet on this board.
>>
Corbin and Braun are a step in the right direction.

The heels should look like they can and would kick your ass for looking at them, not ask you where the line starts at mcdonalds.

Smaller guys, (even as champs) aren't a bad thing, but they should be the minority, not the majority.
>>
>>2295422
This board is mostly retarded though.
>>
>>2295167
How can smarks relate to GOAT monsters though?
We're in the neckbeard era m8
>>
we don't need more big guys like Strowman we need more talented guys like Strowman
>>
>>2295715
I fucking hate fedoramen but even I agree with this statement
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.