[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would he be in WWE today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: maven.jpg (44KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
maven.jpg
44KB, 316x400px
Where would he be in WWE today?
>>
>>2294558
lower undercard
>>
>>2294558

How fucking insecure was Undercarder that he had to shit on a literally who's 5 seconds of fame?
>>
>>2294558
43 time world champion getting "you deserve it" chants for every single one.
>>
>>2294558
He apparently started wrestling again we could see him on television A-GAIN
>>
Even when I was 10 I thought this dude was the most CAW dude on planet earth.

Why the fuck didn't he just grow hair or get a look that wasn't the most generic look of all time?
>>
>>2294558
scalping tickets in the parking lot
>>
>>2294580

the 2002 rumble elimination?

>rookie who hadn't payed his dues yet eliminates big evil
>he just says "fair play" and lets it slide, walking away

this would have been silly
>>
>>2294580
>It's another bury undertaker episode
I don't really care for him either but you just gotta move on with your life.
>>
Catering
>>
>>2294558

In Otunga's position
>>
>>2294558
CAW slot
>>
>>2294558
I fucking love Mavens theme, and I don't give a shit what anyone says
>>
>>2294558
People meme all the time about CAWs but this guy really is a default CAW.
>>
My cousin's and I called Maven the "Giant Eliminator" back in Shut Your Mouth because whenever we played a RR it always seemed like Maven's AI went exclusively after giants.
>>
Was he supposed to have eliminated taker in that rumble?
>>
>>2294580
Very

>>2294792
Hello Mark!
>>
>>2295718
But those DROPKICKS
>>
Maven is simultaneously 3 different races
>>
>>2295945
yes, he was supposed to be Taker's protegee but i don't know why plans got cancelled.

To be honest, Maven was growing into me during the evolution feud, he was over as an underdog face but creative decided to turn him heel. That killed his push and ended jobbing to Shelton Benjamin in less than a minute.

Some wrestlers said some people on the roster were angry with Maven because he didn't had to work all his way into the business.

His dropkick was fine.
>>
Watched a match of his against Danielson earlier and it was quite good. First half or so was very technical with lots of borderline shoot style grappling and submission work (with Ken Shamrock as referee for some reason) then the second half turned into a bomb fest. Don't know why no one ever talks about this match as a good Low Ki match while everyone squirts themselves over his KENTA match which I thought was shit.
>>
>>2294558
Multiple time world champion
>>
>>2298878
His match with HHH on Heat for the World title was great.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.