[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlemania 33 will bomb.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0704.jpg (40KB, 750x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0704.jpg
40KB, 750x309px
Wrestlemania 33 will bomb.
>>
I guess Flo Rida is busy
>>
>>2291067
yeah that's strange he seems to actually enjoy WWE, I thought for sure he'd be the host
>>
>>2291065
Just now figuring that out?
>Lesnar V Goldberg for Uni title match will not be a good match
>Wyatt V Orton will feel underwhelming when Orton wins
>AJ Styles stuck with Shane McMahon
>Cena is doing a mixed tag match just to propse to Nikki
>Taker is gonna have Roman ring general his match
>>
At least you won't have to watch them "wrestle"
>>
>>2291065
Based GOAT Day

Three huge draws to pop the buyrate
>>
who /not watching/ now

Only need to see oldberg and that's it
>>
File: 1466470213784.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1466470213784.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>2291065
>the Rock is not hosting Wrestlemania
>>
Literally why?
Vince has seriously lost his mind at this point.
>>
They literally couldn't find a better use for New Day than hosting? Weak.

>>2291080
>Will probably be a good match if they structure it right, Brock can absolutely carry Bill to a good match IF he gives a shit and I hope to god he can be made to give a shit in the main event of WrestleMania when he's walking out champion.
>Wyatt is a really good worker and so is Orton when he cares and, see Brock comment, re: caring. Also, Harper will probably be there and he's really good too.
>AJ can carry anybody to a good match and Shane is good for a few high spots. Yes, AJ should be wrestling somebody else but the championship is busy, Cena is busy, Ambrose and Corbin are gonna be busy, Harper's gonna be busy. Much as I wish they'd just call up Nakamura to fight him, there's just not a lot of other guys for AJ to fight. This could be a gem.
>Cena and Miz are having the best runs of their careers right now, why wouldn't a match with them be good?
>Yeah, that could be a total disaster, no arguments there.
>>
Let's hope for a terrorist attack
>>
Wrestlemania is saved
>>
>>2291098
This Zzzayn poster got it right.

No yearly burial by the rock
>>
File: 1466462177233.jpg (11KB, 192x283px) Image search: [Google]
1466462177233.jpg
11KB, 192x283px
>>2291120
Maybe he'll come to ruin it anyway since this faggot can do whatever he wants with the WWE, he's relevant and they're desperate
>>
>>2291120
>implying he won't appear anyway and do some stupid shit
>>
>>2291069
Probably realized how bad this shit is. Can't blame him for not wanting to be there.
>>
>Most over Tag Team in the company
>Don't have them compete at WM
>Not even some kind of multi team ladder match
>>
>>2291150
>Most over Tag Team in the company

That's Enzo and cass
>>
Don't care what anybody says, this is infinitely better than what New Day were involved in both last year and the year before. I'd rather see them receive special billing and considerable promo time rather than losing to a heatless stable and then getting beat up by other legends. WWE are clearly investing in New Day as a massive deal if they're being granted this spot.
>>
>>2291105
you are gay as fuck
>>
>>2291158
Don't worry kid, I'm sure they'll get a long promo so you can chant along with your favourite catchphrases.
>>
>>2291065
I fucking hope so
>>
>>2291122
>not realizing he's only relevant because of the E
Smarks are dumb as fuck
>>
>>2291192
go outside
>>
File: 1471823777067.jpg (536KB, 750x549px) Image search: [Google]
1471823777067.jpg
536KB, 750x549px
>>2291192
>>
>>2291201
>Implying.

Yeah thats why there are many successful WWE guys in hollywood.

Rock got on his own fo0r being the GOAT.
>>
>>2291065
You are insane. The card for WM33 is shaping up to be deeper than it has in years and anyone who isn't excited is a butthurt smark who likes wrestling ironically.
>>
>>2291065
They're big draws
>>
File: 1482269379370.png (1MB, 864x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1482269379370.png
1MB, 864x1026px
>>2291109
I agree, my brother.
>>
Don't worry guy I'm sure the Club and American Alpha will find a way drop their straps to TND in some comedy promo
>>
>>2291105
>brock is currently a shit wrestler who hasn't turned in a good match in well over a year
>booking will kill the wyatt/orton match. another orton championship reign this soon is a bad idea, which is what the anon was referring to.
>AJ carrying fucking shane to a good match is totally pointless, why not have him wrestle someone actually good and have an infinitely better match.
>cena and miz will be fine but uneventful as an actual match, and if nikki/maryse are in the match as well I might have to claw my own eyes out.

Corbin v. Ambrose might actually be the best match on the card, as horrifying as that sounds. I highly doubt that they'll do anything of worth with a lot of their great workers like Cesaro, Zayn, or like half the cruiserweight division.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.