[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pillman's got a gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Where would he have been had he lived on through the rest of the AE?
>>
>>2290612
That edgy heel that can't get one over on Stone Cold
>>
Probably doing very well for himself. Upper mid card mostly, maybe a main event here and there.
>>
>>2290658
he would 100% get the world title cause him and austin were best friends
>>
Probably would have had a good feud with Mankind, might have made a decent tag part for Raven after the merger.
>>
>>2290666
>would have had a good feud with Mankind
satan wills it
>>
he would have feuded with Austin after WM 14 instead of cuck foley
>>
One slightly forgettable but passable Main Title reign

A bunch of great Mid-card title reigns
>>
>>2290612

At least a decent IC title reign. If he was still alive he'd probably be a manager right now, cutting GOAT promos each week.
>>
>>2290612
multi-time TNA World Champion
>>
He would have hung around a few years and had a short IC reign just like every other wrestler during that time period and then he would go to the ECW and then back to the WCW and then back to WWE after the invasion where he would be lost in the shuffle, and then he would become a commentator
>>
>>2290612
would have been great in the midcard and then one of the shitty wrestlemanias with Haitch in the main event would be him vs Austin instead
>>
>>2290612
If he had lived I'm not sure how long his ankle would have held up. The thing was turned backwards when he crashed his Hummer.
>>
>>2290612
not far
psycho sid and mankind were already doing a lot better with the 'crazy guy' gimmick, and the hart foundation was pretty pathetic apart from bret and owen (neidhart and bulldog faded into obscurity after bret left, and owen turned into a nugget before dying)
pillman died at what would have been the peak of his fame if he lived longer
>>
Pretty sure I saw he wanted to go back to WCW, so who knows, he may have winded up with the belt in 2000.
>>
His ankle was fucked, so he never would have gotten above the midcard where he was.

He was a great character, but he wouldn't have been around for long no matter what.
>>
>>2290612
Only thing I remember about Pillman in the WWF was that he was always on crutches...did he ever wrestle when he was with the company?
>>
>>2290612
GOAT wrestlemania matches with Austin and the Rock, he was a better in ring wrestler than Austin after Austin started being kinda average in the ring.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.