[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will GOATberg end another Canadian cuck's career?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (83KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
83KB, 480x360px
Will GOATberg end another Canadian cuck's career?
>>
cringe
>>
>>2289493
>Goldberg goes for the spear at Fastlane

>hits it

>disappears

>mfw goldberg disappears into the belly of Oreowens,never to be heard of again
>>
>>2289512
Jajaajajajajajjajajajajajajja
>>
>>2289512
Rasputin worked a lot of smarks
>>
It would be the day wrestling was saved.
>>
>>2289512
Based Big Dick Rasputin.
>>
>>2289528
>>
>>2289493
This only goes down one of two ways.

90% chance Brock Lesnar ends the match.

10% chance Jericho was faking a breakup again.
>>
>>2290803
Absolute worst case scenario, Kevin Owens gets to walk around bragging that he beat Lesnar's time against Goldberg. Because Owens is definitely going to roll out of the ring as soon as the bell rings.
>>
>>2289493

Never even realized the connection to Bret. It would be horrible and poetic at the same time.
>>
>>2289493
>Owens tries to do a bunch of boring fucking moves that really are just powerbombs in different places around the ring
>Oldberg tries to spear him twice but he's fucking senile and now he's drooling and he forgot how to breathe, now he's tired and doesn't really feel like wrestling anymore
>Kevin Owens realizes he's a shit wanker and therefore hits a Stone Cold Stunner to get a pop, because his moves are fucking boring
>Goldberg's son takes his shirt off
>Kevin Owens screams some weak insults really loud hoping someone would care, half of the audience has left the building or died of old age
>Goldberg is coughing blood but he's a fighter deep within, so he jackhammers KO shitting his own heart and liver in the process, then pins him
>The match is over in 2 minutes and 30 seconds
>But you all forgot about the Raw's writing team's brilliance, who has scheduled a triple match interruption by Jericho, Braun Strowman, Seth Rollins with a wheelchair, Enzo amore also in a wheelchair, Sami Zayin punching himself and Roman Reigns cocking his fist for 5 minutes before beating everybody up
>Shane McMahon enters the arena and performs the most botched coast to coast ever on the referee because he wants to be accepted by his dad
>"You did good, son!" you hear Vince say
>"Thanks dad"
>"Who the fuck are you? I was talking to Roman. Paul please remove this old man in a sweater from the building"
>David Otunga enters the ring and shoots himself
>>
>Owens crush Goldberg after a failed Jackhammer
>>
>>2290984
This would be more entertaining than a genuine match
>>
>>2290984
Lmao.
>>
>>2290988
kek
>>
>>2290984
>David Otunga enters the ring and shoots himself
I don't know why but this gave me maximum keks
>>
>>2289493
Goldberg should grow a full beard again
>>
Will Bill even be able to get Owens up for the jackhammer?
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (68KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
68KB, 599x449px
>>2290984
lost in kekslation
>>
>>2290984
I actually laughed myself to tears
>>
>>2289493
>amerisharts believe based KO will lose
Bring a spare pair on your next trip to the mart, shart
>>
>>2290984

this shit just got better as it went on.
>>
>>2289493
and then he will end Brock another Canadian.
>>
>>2290984
>That slow build to a 7* post
Brilliant
>>
File: 1483191098630.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483191098630.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>2290984
>>
>>2290984
Last line legitimately made me laugh out loud

Holy shit
>>
>>2290984
10/10 would watch
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.