[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who did it better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (127KB, 484x750px)
1.jpg
127KB, 484x750px
Who did it better?
>>
The one that didn't involve Javesty
>>
>>2289449
Shield
Everyone expected one of them to turn but everyone all thought it would be Reigns or Ambrose, no one saw Sef coming.
>>
>>2289457
cringe
>>
>>2289462
>The one that doesn't involve someone wearing a fedora is cringe
You sad, pungent little man.
>>
>>2289462
Sorry I didn't use etty at any point in my sentence.
>>
File: 0fa.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>2289449
The Shield was more unexpected. Everyone knew they would break up eventually but after burying Evolution it seemed like they would get another major push together. Pretty much everyone expected JeriKO to break up because they pushed that friendship celebration so hard. With that said, JeriKO did it better; we all knew it was going to happen and it still hurt to watch anyways.
>>
>>2289449
The shield one obviously. Reasons:

> It was in an amazing feud between the Shield and Evolution whereas Owens/Jericho were in a shit tier snoozefest storyline up until then

> It felt like a huge epic betrayal whereas the JeriKO one was more like a children's cartoon complete with G rated """comedy""" during the segment

>The Shield was actually a good, entertaining team, JeriKO was hot garbage so the Shield one meant more.

> This whole thing made Jericho look like a complete cuck whereas the Shield betrayal kept them all looking strong.

> The shield one, no one saw coming (or at least never predicted that it would be Rollins to betray the other two). Everyone and their mother saw this one coming.
>>
>>2289572
in the long term, the Shield split turned out to be a gigantic flop

let's see if JeriKO can do better
>>
>>2289599
If it's all an effort to actually make him a strong serious heel like he was early on then they're off to a good start. Count on jericho leaving soon so it can only do so much for him
>>
File: IMG_4348.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4348.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>2289449
>HOW COME MY NAME'S ON THIS?
>>
Both were REALLY good.
JeriKO's was more well done in a storytelling kind of way. We all knew it'd happen, but the way it was set up (the friendship party, the humor, the new list) along with the great acting by jericho made it so great. "Why is my name on this" still makes me want to end myself tb.f f.am.

The sheild was way better in a traditional sense. No one thought Seth would be the one to do it, and the timing of the turn (after beating Evolution pretty handily) made it even more shocking.

Plus I feel like more people were invested in the Shield itself rather than the story. JeriKO's main draw is the story being told imo. People were genuinely butthurt when Seth bought in/sold out. Little kids crying, shippers having their 14 year old hearts break, marks AND smarks alike losing their shit...it was great.
>>
>>2289449
didn't give a single shit about the 3 stooges then and don't give a shit about them now

at least KO and jeri-meme have personalities
>>
The Shield one sold the suprise of it better.

The JeriKO one was more emotional
>>
>>2289819
Kevin Owens betrays all his friends man. He betrayed Sami but JeriKO split is kinda Jericho's fault since he's just been more autistic recently.
>>
File: sad-old-man.jpg (54KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
sad-old-man.jpg
54KB, 500x335px
>How come my name's on this?
>>
>>2289449
The Shield. It was funnier.
>>
>>2290266
Those were indeed some pathetic chair shots. Took me out of it. In an angle like this, wouldn't you feel comfortable really laying it into your friends with a chair? They're even wearing fucking gear
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.