[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever tried to use a wrestling move in a real life fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: Bliss.png (586KB, 565x432px) Image search: [Google]
Bliss.png
586KB, 565x432px
Have you ever tried to use a wrestling move in a real life fight?
>>
I curbstomped my little brother, we dont talk anymore
>>
The WMD.
>>
the dragon sleeper is my go-to
>>
Bronco buster on my boyfriend
>>
>>2289010
I was in third grade, was being picked in by a group of fifth graders. They would run at me and slam I to me they ng to knock me down. After the third r fourth try I got tired of their shit. Next one ran at me, I side stepped slightly at the last second and clothes lined the shit out of him. Hit him right in the nose, he busted his ass, started crying, got up and ran away.
>>
>>2289054
Based, I do that all the time with my male friends as well. I'm not gay though, we just love to fool around in a completely non-gay manner
>>
>>2289066
It's all good as long as balls don't touch my man
>>
>>2289037
Does he talk at all?
>>
>>2289094
Murphy posts here?
>>
>>2289094
Murphy tell us about Lexi
>>
>>2289107
Loosest pussy you've ever seen so I usually go in the back
>>
>>2289117
Jokes on you. I've never seen pussy.
>>
>>2289100
>implying even buddy murphy is a buddy murphy fan
>>
>>2289010
simple body slam
>>
Once I tackled someone and gave a ddt to myself
>>
>>2289010
I used the Hell's Gate once.
>>
>tfw first realize Irish whip doesn't make people start running irl
>>
The WMD
>>
The Overdrive
>>
Mandible claw in a touch football game in middle school recess to this jock asshole guy who picked on me, using a dirty sock. He bit the shit out of my hand, pushed me down and his friends starting calling me fag and laughed at me and dared me to get up. I tried to get up and tackle him but he threw me down again and they laughed at me more, called me fag and pussy, then walked away.
>>
>>2289010
spear and close-line works

other than that boxing works better than most!
>>
>>2289010
Would it be considered an Alabama Slam if my head didn't go between his legs but I still did the motion
>>
The arm takedown Benoit did to lead in to the crossface
>>
>>2289010
Vanilla headlock is devastating.
>>
Was wrestling with a friend when I was younger and when I tried a kick he grabbed my leg and I attempted an enzuguri. Well he simply let go of my leg and I fell on my head and I think I got a minor concussion. My friend just ran away lol
>>
i did a knife edge chop to my brothers throat when we were teenagers.

When we were kids we could do tombstones, Fu's and pedigree onto eachother, but that was a work
>>
standing guillotine choke on my dad

depending on what you feel constitutes a "wrestling move", as I learned it in BJJ class
>>
I went in for a tackle and lifted the guy into a Spinebuster.

Didn't even have to punch him after though. Thank god he guy didn't die.
>>
>>2289010
No, I'm not autistic
>>
I did a world's strongest slam in the backyard
>>
>>2289010
Tried using the RKO in a grade school fight. Ended up just dropping myself to the ground.
>>
Tried to low blow my brother once but done it the stupid ric flair way where my fore arm hit his balls instead of my fist, beat the shit out of me lmao
>>
File: pedigree.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pedigree.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>2289010
I had a fight in my high school days wherein my classmate tried to pedigree and executed on me:

>Got annoyed at him
>Call him for a fight somewhere
>He came
>Fight Ensued
>He executed the pedigree ddt mode (double under hook into my arms with my face planting into the ground) pic related
>He jumps
>The problem is, I jump didn't the same way as the normal pedigree would happen
>He was kneeling down while I was in a bowing position
>Confused for a few seconds, realized it was funny and laugh manically
>Proceeded to punch him afterwards
>>
>>2289658
How retarded do you have to be to get caught in a pedigree during an actual fight?
>>
>>2289666
We were punching each other and suddenly this guy tried to grapple me, can't escape so I try to struggle. Few seconds later he uses pedigree, and in that moment I can't comprehend what he's doing until I realized he was excuting the pedigree (Blanked and I was like wtf this guy trying to do?)
>>
File: jake55.jpg (20KB, 399x313px) Image search: [Google]
jake55.jpg
20KB, 399x313px
>>2289010
My neighbor once charged at me and swung at my face. I ducked, wrapped my right arm behind the back of his head and dropped him to the ground like pic related. Watching wrestling since I was five paid off that day
>>
>>2289010
Popped a DDT in pretty much every schoolyard fight I had (even if I still got beat up after in some cases)
>>
>>2289790

How the hell does anybody even get up from a stiff DDT? I'd imagine that shit to hurt like hell.
>>
>throw a working punch
>got tagged for real
>throw another working punch
>got potatoed yet again

this fucks getting buried soon
>>
I power bombed a negro kid on the sidewalk and knocked him out. Then I gave my bros the too sweet. My nickname for the remainder of high school was Big Sexy
>>
>>2289010
I've used the guillotine and rear naked choke a couple of times in scuffles
>>
>>2289883
You can absorb most of the impact through your arms, and your natural resistance to being pulled down lessens it even more
>>
>>2289010
DDT'd a guy in school. Split his head open but he was alright after some stitches. I also punt kicked my cousins friend
>>
>>2289010
Not really a fight but me and my friends wanted to see if the crossface chickenwing actually hurt so I put it on one of them. It hurt.

I have used the rear naked choke in virtually every fight I've had. Does the trick every time.
>>
>>2289010
I used heidenreich's ass rape finisher on my ex. She wasn't pleased but kept it quiet
>>
>>2289883
As anon above me said

Since there's no kayfabe involved people will actually try to absorb the damage into the arms rather than just get dropped on their head
>>
>>2289790
Kek pussy
>>
>>2289185
Why not dislocate somebody's wrist?
>>
File: 1486359415026.jpg (84KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486359415026.jpg
84KB, 1136x640px
>>2289924
Cunt I'll put you in a DDT and see whos having a Kek you fuckin poof
>>
>>2289932

>put you in
>a ddt

kek
>>
that's how my cat died
>>
>>2289945
Emplaya pls
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.