[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE IS FUCKED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Vince.jpg (24KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
Vince.jpg
24KB, 400x309px
Why does this idiot think there has to be THE GUY (Roman Reigns) and not 6? Why is Reigns being pushed as the absolute best and the only other exceptions are part timers like Taker, Lesnar and Goldberg? Is WWE retarded? Its like WWE is a show that has one main character and not multiple. When Goldberg, Lesnar, Taker retire (Which is really really soon) WWE is fucked. Guys who are currently in their 30's won't be able to replace them because they weren't pushed in their prime.
>>
Why does there have to be faces and heels? Why can't we just have characters that have interesting interactions with each other?
>>
File: 5a0bcca8435a8a474d8b4fe0f90c24bd.jpg (235KB, 2160x1215px) Image search: [Google]
5a0bcca8435a8a474d8b4fe0f90c24bd.jpg
235KB, 2160x1215px
Roman Reigns got The Rock booed. He is the greatest heel of all time
>>
>>2288620
you know its funny how smarks and marks all seem to hate certain wrestlers just because of how much of a push they receive, when in reality those wrestlers get massive amounts of appraisal backstage by most of their colleagues. but no, a certain wrestler needs to get a career ending injury or they need to shave their head or gain height or something like that. just because the person insulting them never achieved anything in their lives so they latch onto the success of others and try to bring them down with themselves. its pretty pathetic how most of these people thruve on a disgusting display of hate. but whatever, i guess im seething, or someone is living in my head rent free because im not a moron.
>>
>>2288667
Hi Rami
>>
>>2288661
>implying any of those guys are made to look as good or even better than the pathetic pupper
>>
>>2288656
The Rock looks pissed he had to do that.
>>
>>2288678
>Baloring
>>
File: 53000 NEETposts.jpg (35KB, 1150x413px) Image search: [Google]
53000 NEETposts.jpg
35KB, 1150x413px
>>2288661
time to go outside
>>
>>2288747
>3 times as many as anybody elese

go outside

https://archive.nyafuu.org/asp/statistics/post-count/
>>
>recent champions
Bray Wyatt
AJ Styles
Dean Ambrose
John Cena
Kevin Owens
Finn Balor
Seth Rollins

what did the no vacancy, fully occupied by THE GUY for no rent, head smark mean by this?
>>
>>2288620
Reminder that WWE is making RECORD
HIGH
REVENUE
every single year with Roman on top
>>
>>2288620
Yeah pretty much. And its a huge fucking problem.
>>
>>2288667
Get outta here with your logic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.