[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ Styles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-02-19-12-42-33-1687510750.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-19-12-42-33-1687510750.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
What was the earliest time he could've come to WWE and still have had the same effect?

I think if he came right before Bischoff got to TNA it would've been pretty big.
>>
He was offer a developmental contract back in 2002 he refused because he put his wife career first.
>>
>>2288542
If he went in 2012, he'd have been stuck in developmental.

In 2014, he'd have been midcard.

Honestly, 2016 was just right for the guy.
>>
He wasn't a star until Japan, didn't have any sense of aura.

He would have been midcard if he joined at any time before then
>>
>>2288548
BASED Christian Husband
>>
>>2288550
Agreed. It's the twilight of his career. But he's going out as a supernova.
>>
>>2288542
Any time in his life. He has "it".
>>
>>2288554
>39 years old

He's got another 5 years left left at least before switching to part timer. Look at Jericho and HBK's careers.
>>
right after japan was really the best time for him. if it was before they would feed him to cena/orton/hhh/big show. maybe a world title feud with punk/bryan and then jobber fodder for sheamus.
>>
>>2288550
I agree 2016 was most optimal because the bullet club helped him alot, I just hope he can last along time
>>
>>2288583
Unlikely. He's currently contracted until 2019 and he said he wants to retire in a couple of years to spend with his family so 2019 seems to be when his career will finish.
>>
>>2288610
He probably said that to fatten his renogitiated paycheck
>>
>>2288610
Wrestlers say a lot of shit.
>>
>>2288548
>>2288553
Wouldn't that make him a cuck tho?
>>
>>2291168
Maybe but on the bright side he manage to perfect his flips because of cheerleading
>>
>>2291168
Caring about his wife's education makes him a cuck? Retard
>>
>>2291168
>>2291177
>>2291178
His wife is very unattractive, he's not at risk of getting cucked
>>
>>2291168
Nah he kept an eye on his wife when she was young and attractive and only goes on the road now that she's old and frumpy and noone will try fuck her
>>
>>2288583
He said he's stopping full time at 42
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.