[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How over would Brood be if they were in WWE today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: brood4.png (188KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
brood4.png
188KB, 500x281px
I think Main Event stable with Edge as WWE Champ and Gangrel and Christian as Tag Champs.
>>
>>2288411
not much. maybe a few years ago when twilight was big
>>
>>2288411
>how over would they be if they were in the era where no one is over except for Roman Reigns vs the era where every single person was over
>>
>>2288411
>every member except the leader became over as fuck
Has this happened in other stables?
>>
About as over as the ascension

>>2288440
Shield
>>
File: 1437032288526.png (245KB, 421x316px) Image search: [Google]
1437032288526.png
245KB, 421x316px
>>2288440
>>
>>2288440
Gangrel was too old by that point, I'm sure if he was in his mid 20s and fresh like E&C he would've got over..
>>
>>2288467
>About as over as the ascension

No. Brood actually has charisma plus E&C had the look Vince loved (well maybe only Edge) they would've been over with the women and gay men
>>
>>2288411
the brood was SO OVER you kids got no idea. went to two live shows back then they got crazy love from the audience. they were broken up too soon
>>
>>2288507
>they were broken up too soon
This.
The Hardy Boyz replacing E&C in the Brood was one of the biggest flops in the AE
>>
>>2288523
Them with Gangrel was atleast better than when they were paired up with Doc Hendrix
>>
>>2288539
Vince wanted the Hardys to have a manager so bad, he even paired Terri with them, he hated their strong country accents.
>>
Supposedly Gangrel took a bump and his shirt came up and his gut flopped out and Vince went 'urgh' and Gangrel was never on TV again.

This is either according to Jericho or Raven can't remember which one.
>>
>>2288616
That must be why Owens wrestles with a shirt
>>
>>2288411
Edge as US Champ

Christian as Cruiserweight champ

Gangrel as Universal Champ
>>
>>2289011
Lmao
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.