[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ opinion on Goldust?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: goldust.png (241KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
goldust.png
241KB, 562x408px
/asp/ opinion on Goldust?
>>
Goldlust
>>
>>2288250
Based, never got over-pushed and does one of the best powerslams in wrestling.
>>
Interesting gimmick which makes him better then most wrestlers. Good entertainer.
>>
Based as fuck. Is one of those weird wrestling anomalies in that he actually got better after he got older and took time off.
>>
dude deserved at least the World Title once.

Hall of Famer for sure
>>
Based, got much less than he deserves
>>
One of the GOAT midcarders. Probably deserved a quick world title reign during his comeback in 2013(?) as he was in career peak shape.
>>
bet he has a weird hog
>>
best entrance music ever, perhaps second only to gangrel's entrance music
>>
>>2288250
Had some serious kino promo segments early in his career as Goldust
>>
All that there's to say about him has been said already on this thread. One of the best midcarders in the history of WWE, no doubt. Someone who really knows how to live the gimmick. A wrestler who truly deserves the spot in the WWE Hall of Fame.
>>
>>2288250
>good gimmick
that puts him above 90% of all wrestlers ever
>decent in the ring and on the mic
that further puts him ahead of 95% of all wrestlers ever. hes good, probably should have had a wwe championship at one point but thats not really a big deal. his entertainment value is more based on his character than his matches or accolades.
>>
>>2288250
I like him and wish he was treated better. He was better in the Attitude era, but I am happy he still around and putting younger people over.
>>
He was best when he was a huge queer and freaked out Razon Ramon, kissed Ahmed Johnson and beat Undercarder in a casket match, and when Jerry Lawler called him a fag
>>
Dude managed to have that gimmick always fresh and kept up to date.

I wish he could have a push
>>
GOAT theme music
GOAT powerslam
GOAT finisher
GOAT helping blow out DBry at the Rumble.
>>
>>2288311
Dead on.

Really wish he would have got the world title once. Maybe he would have if it wasn't for his druggie period. Just like Regal.

Still, it always amazes me that Cena, Orton, HHH and others can have dozens of title reigns, and Goldust doesn't get to have it even one (1) time.
>>
>>2288250
Great in ring, some actually brilliant moves in his arsenal. Good chemistry with damn near the entire roster.

Awful in promo.
>>
Gay
>>
>>2288357
Regal was on the verge of a run too before he ruined it with a suspension. Such a shame.
>>
>>2288250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSY9TTk8xUM
if anyone can find the link to the promo where he does an impression of his dad, please link it
>>
at his fattest, laziest he was still fun.

at his best he's amazing.
>>
Legit only nerds and little jimmys would hate on based goldust
>>
>>2288250
One of my favorite of all time

I wish he got his main event shine as he deserves but knowing his legacy will always be remembered and he's guaranteed HoF is fine by me
>>
How is it possible for /asp/ to all agree unanimously on saying something positive about a wrestler? Does this actually propel Goldust to defacto GOAT status?
>>
>>2288300
I think it was 2014. Dude was doing diving hurricanrana and code reds.
>>
>>2288518
Awful in promo?

No way, man. Maybe now, but back in the day he had extremely out there stuff to work with and pulled it off like very few would have been willing or able to do.
>>
Goldust is GOATdust.
>>
>>2288250
cody is the less embarrassing brother

and I fucking hate cody
>>
>>2288260
And his finisher if pretty based as well.
>>
This is the first time I've seen everyone agree on something.
Genuine legend.
Puts over everyone.
Seems content as fuck with midcard and helping other talent get a shot.
Always loved him... so glad at least Goldust and Jericho are still about.
>>
>>2288250
Him and R-Truth should be tag champs instead of The Bald Club.
>>
File: lawler.jpg (23KB, 597x459px) Image search: [Google]
lawler.jpg
23KB, 597x459px
I liked him better when he would put on a woman's wig and go around the ring kissing men like a flaming fag.
>>
>>2288823
His gimmick is literally 4chan the wrestler.
>>
>>2289150
dare i say... is he /ourguy/?

I wish he had a title match during Rollins' run as champ
>>
One of the 100 best wrestlers ever.
>>
>>2288250
probably in my top 10, way underused
>>
Goldust joining the ranks as certified /our guy/ along with Rusev, Harper, and Strowman?

Also, guy worked CAWdy harder than anyone.
>>
File: dust 12.jpg (70KB, 450x604px) Image search: [Google]
dust 12.jpg
70KB, 450x604px
He's one of those wrestlers that deserved a title run but never got it due to ploitics.

He's also one of the most respected guys in the entire company. He might be a jobber nowadays, but he's treated like a main eventer by all the boys.

Oh and his daughter is fine as hell. Pic related.
>>
>>2288250
GOATdust
>>
Goldust deserves a hof spot. Top wrestler all round
>>
>>2288250
I'm a fairly fresh fan, so all I've ever seen of him is the GoldenTruth thing, but I love what little I've seen of the guy.
>>
Pleasantly surprised people here are calling Goldust a GOAT.
>>
Has a tranny stepson though so not /ourguy/
>>
He'd always get a singles belt in whatever game i had at the time he was in
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.