[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAVE_US.BATISTA.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

SAVE_US.BATISTA.
>>
Batista's problem was that he came back as a boring face instead of a based entertaining heel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qlJUDenTHo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hfMQFAbVzw
>>
>wanting some old Hollywood fuck to save us
why not just bring the Rock back again?
>>
Think about this for a second. Deanmark, Triphammer, Trooth Bombz are the faces of /asp/ By posting on /asp/ you are part of their society. You are part of them

- Dave Batista
>>
>>2287733
They should have both come back and do Batista vs the rock in a GotG vs fast and furious match
>>
BASKETBALLS DON'T HOLD GRUDGES
>>
>>2287736
all of those tripfags are carter
>>
>>2287804
The opinions of this board are decided by him/them since they/he makes 99.9% of the posts here
>>
>>2287815
Yeah, that just shows how irrelevant this board is for the mods, who doesn't give a crap about us
>>
>>2287844
And there is nothing you can do about it. The entire site is on life support
>>
File: 1476820248641.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476820248641.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>2287859
I kinda got used to it
>>
>>2287859
You need to think about it, a newfag who came in last year has ruined this board and you can't ban Canada or ISPs since innocent fags from the Airsoft and ESG threads would be affected
>>
File: carder.png (527KB, 678x417px) Image search: [Google]
carder.png
527KB, 678x417px
>>2287844
>make thread about indian wrestling
>mods delete it
>autistic tripfags shit up the board with countless threads
>mods do nothing
>>
>>2287815
who tf is carter?
>>
>>2287902
The post right above you
>>
>big Dave doesn't need the money, he comes back for the love of the fans, love of the business and love of the company
>he comes back so he can save the ratings and buyrates from shitters like Orton, punk, and Cena
>Fans shit on him the entire run
>Triple h makes it all about himself
>The guy he puts over dies in a year and is out of wrestling
I'm sorry Dave, I'm so sorry
>>
Why should he?

He wanted to come back for Summerslam in 2014 but Trips and Steph literally laughed at him for thinking GotG would be a hit.

They don't deserve him. He's happy where he is.
>>
>>2287943
Lol what a fucking dumbass Gaytch is
>>
>>2287732
lmao at this narrative. You babbies didn't clearly didn't watch face batista from 2005-07 when he was the best thing in wwe. Ratings went up when he finally beat haitch for the title in 2005 and he had some of the GOAT fueds against haitch, taker and edge.

The only reason it didn't work out for him is smarks. Yet I bet if it were a four years younger angle that had come back and won the rumble, they'd be ecstatic because he worked in the indies after leaving wwe.
>>
>>2287926
Reminder that Dave lasted longer than Daniel Bryan did.

The GOAT came back for no other reason than for us and the smarks did that to him.
>>
I'VE WALKED FOR MILES INSIDE THIS PIT OF ANGER
>>
>>2287804
Nah trooth bombz isn't
>>
File: 1487515264532.jpg (24KB, 1145x410px) Image search: [Google]
1487515264532.jpg
24KB, 1145x410px
>>2288681
Triphammer almost 1000% is Carter
>>
>>2288681
Yes he is
>>
>>2287723
>TAP_OUT.BATISTA.
>>
>>2288695
This

Triphammer literally has all the time in the world to be Carter
>>
>>2287723
He already came to save us and got crucfied.

Kind of like Jesus except he didn't get worked by Judas.
>>
>>2289233
Based Jesus Batista
>>
>>2288555
Bryan's career was over 5 years longer than Dave's.
>>
>>2287898
but why would you want to discuss about Indian wrestling?
>>
>>2288547
He came back after leaving to act. It needed to be like The Rock turning having to turn heel after he came back
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.