[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone obsessed with American Alpha? They get major

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9325.jpg (59KB, 532x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9325.jpg
59KB, 532x532px
Why is everyone obsessed with American Alpha? They get major pops at both tv/house shows but I don't see the appeal. They're fun but I find them overrated?

Am I missing something?
>>
>>2287440
>They get major pops

?????
>>
>>2287440
People thought they were good in NXT but it turns out it was just The Revival carrying them. Some people haven't figured this out yet.
>>
>>2287440
They are just good tag teams thats all. Shelton and Haas were like that as well except Shelton went and had a semi successful singles career (Best MitB participant for example).

That being said SD should stop with the super cena tier BS and make them drop the titles.
>>
>>2287445
Went to a house show recently and the amount of cheering they received was insane.
>>
>>2287440
They're both good as shit in-ring. Gable especially does some crazy spots.
>>
>>2287440
>They get major pops at both tv/house shows
Your TV must have a audio problem
>>
>>2287440
they are two amazing athletes, both look good and both know how to pace a match well
>>
>>2287449
>make them drop the titles
To who? The Ascension? The Vaudevillains? SD has a shit-tier tag division.
>>
>>2287461
Ascension would be good title holders.
>>
>>2287461
Granted, the Ascension actually are shit, but SD's division is basically a bunch of jobbers they have to build back up. But the talent itself is definitely there.
Breezango could be a cool babyface team, VV could be face or heel, Usos are working well as heels.
Really all they need is a strong dedicated heel team and they're off.
R e v i v a l
>>
>>2287461
I just want them to feud with the cholo USOs again
>>
>>2287440
Their overness has a lot to do with their character development in NXT(Gable's, especially), the storyline leading to them becoming a tag team was very entertaining.

Add to that the fact that they both have legit amateur wrestling backgrounds and are super good in-ring, and you've got why so many people love them.
>>
>>2287461
WE GO HARD
>>
>>2287448
Maybe the opposite is true and SD's awful tag team division is dragging them down because UCE are the only good opponents.
>>
>>2287461
>The Ascension?
Yes.

At least it made sense at EC for them to win and they looked semi competent at the next SD.

The problem is that AA are basically New Day and are killing any semplance of competition on their brand.
>>
>>2287488
>The problem is that AA are basically New Day and are killing any semplance of competition on their brand.

This is quite hyperbolic considering they've defended their titles twice, and not for a year+.
The Ascension looked credible, but that just shows what booking can do. Don't waste that booking on goobers like the Ascension.
>>
>>2287463
>>2287488
Am I crazy here for thinking the Ascension are actually terrible?

Like, I'm not talking about their booking - they look like shit in the ring to me. When I watched them wrestle at EC and the following Tuesday, I was like "wow okay, these guys are exactly where they should be on the card, they suck."
>>
>>2287493
Yeah they're trash.
Even in NXT when NXT was actually good they were trash.
>>
>>2287493
I love their characters/the way they look. I'm just holding on for better wrestling eventually
>>
>>2287492
Admitedly they have not been as much a nuisance as New Day but that Super Cena tier booking is not making the division as a whole any favors.

Everyone on the division except for the Usos & Rhyno were jobbers in their career, no need to make them look more out of their league as they already are.

>>2287493
They are not great but really at least they have the look to be a dominant tag team and at EC was the only chance to build them into a credible team.
>>
Ascension look like the edgy CAW's I made when I was 10. They're also terrible in the ring.
>>
>>2287440
They need a good heel team to chase.
Noone buys the Usos as heels.

Besides you're missing something.
Noone gets over these years cause wwe booking is crap.
Look at Enzo and Cass, they killed them by doing nothing with them.
Now they are comercial clowns.

And if they don't give AA a good fued they will die a slow boring death like all the other Tag Teams, SD or Raw.
>>
>>2287493
They book them and Gallows and Anderson a little better the last weeks.
But unlike GaA they aren't good enough to come back after the hard burial.
>>
Chad gable is one of the best wrestlers in the company and Jordan is really good and with a lot of power as well. They have a lot of chemistry together as well.

>>2287461
Both of those teams would be fine champions and were over in NXT
>>
>>2287440
They are a boring and shit. They are they type that a wootist would jerk off over espically the little one
>>
>>2287440
>They get major pops at both tv/house shows

they literally get 0 reaction every time they come out

another smark bait bubble thread

KYS
>>
>>2287488
As noted, SD's tag division is shit. The Ascension sucks. Wait till a worthy team comes along.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.