[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mike Tyson vs Buster Douglas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Tyson.jpg (26KB, 310x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tyson.jpg
26KB, 310x300px
I really like this part of Tyson's career, I like to call it "Titan fall", you have this one guy, who has known nothing but poverty, and is now surrounded with as much luxuries he could have ever wanted, he had the skills and the potential to be one of the very bests, all he had to do was to keep his head straight and he would have been 100-0-0, He had everything to lose.

Then theres Buster, everything about his life has gone to shit, he lost his bestfriend, his wife separated from him, his mother died, his life outside of boxing was so fucking shit that boxing is the only thing he has left, its the only thing that drives him anymore, this was a man who has nothing to lose because he already did, all he has was this fight.

it was a fight between a man who boxed to take and have everything, versus a man who gave everything up to box.

10/10 fight

Will we ever see this fight in the big screen?
>>
>>2286970
movies about real boxers and real fights are rarely interesting or good because, frankly, boxers/fighters are rarely interesting. They are mostly poverty grown animals who are weaned into fighting machines like a pitbull or chicken by some svengali. Doesn't translate to movies well, and besides the fight itself sucked. on top of that i doubt tyson is going to allow someone to make a movie of that precise fight and moment in his life
>>
>>2286970
>>2287825
No one cares about your stupid pillow fights. This is the WWE board. Fuck off, fags.
>>
>>2287848
Fuck you faggot, this is the Chinese checkers board.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.