[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally the most overrated wrestler of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0591.jpg (85KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0591.jpg
85KB, 1200x675px
Prove me wrong
>>
He's not even the most overrated wrestler to be recognised by WWE as a 16-time world champion.
>>
File: kek.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>2286746
AJetty. Both unironically get called the GOAT by deluded fans but ric flair at least cracks the all-time top 50
>>
>>2286746
>Flair vs Steamboat
done
>>
Shawn Michaels, though AJ Styles is rapidly approaching.
>>
Comes down to

1)Flair
2)Austin
3)Hogan
4)AJ Styles
5)Rock
6)HBK
7)Taker
8)Shinshuke Nakamura
9)Cena
10)Tosser between HHH and Hart
>>
>>2286836
I meant top ten all time great, not overrated
>>
>>2286836
>>2286840
Not a bad list but what are you basing it on? I thought it was longevity since you have Flair at number 1 but then I saw Hogan below Austin. Then I thought it was overall but theres alot of guys there who are amazing at one thing but aren't as good as others (Hogan/Rock promos and charisma, not really good workers. Nakamura great worker when he cares, not a good promo) and someone like Shawn who is good at everything is 6th

Good list but the main thing is I would put Savage on it and take either Nakamura or HHH off. He was a far better overall package and his run with the title and as the #1 guy when Hogan was gone did much better business than anytime HHH was the #1 guy
>>
>>2286836
How are Austin and Hogan overrated?
>>
>>2286844
honestly I was just baiting but now I feel bad since you typed out that lengthy response

here's a you
>>
Most overrated is Shawn Michaels. 2nd most overrated is Bret Hart. 3rd most is HHH
>>
>>2286917
>lengthy
>5 sentences

i know this is /asp/ but i've seen longer posts about tripfags here than that
>>
Flairetty was always a B to Hogan's A
>>
File: stone_cold_steve_austin_01.png (1MB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
stone_cold_steve_austin_01.png
1MB, 820x1024px
>>2286746
This man exists. You've been proven wrong.
>>
File: themachocuck.jpg (567KB, 1102x1565px) Image search: [Google]
themachocuck.jpg
567KB, 1102x1565px
>>2289420
nah that was this guy
>>
Undercarder
HBGay
>>
>>2289430
You're right, Flair was the C to Hogan's A
>>
Tanahashi is my pick for most overrated of all time.
>>
File: Shitbata.png (84KB, 1138x539px) Image search: [Google]
Shitbata.png
84KB, 1138x539px
>>2289461
Hello Shibata
>>
for my money, it's some of those ECW guys, I would probably go with Sandman or Raven.

Basing it on WWEs love for the guy, I'm also throwing Rikishi in that mix. Fuck that guy,
>>
The most overrated WWE wrestlers are Edge or Jericho, helped out by Metlzer snowflakes. Even at his best, Jericho wasn't exceptional and Edge just isn't good at anything. People even praise his awful and completely exaggerated facials expressions. Kurt is also up there.

>>2286844
>Good list

You're high. He was trolling, anyway.
>>
>>2289460
I guess that makes Warrior D to Flair's C.
>>
>>2289478
CHEATER BTFO
>>
>>2286746
Cuts a better promo while old, senile, and drunk off his mind than 99% of every active wrestler alive. Obviously his ring work is shit and it always has been, but ring work is only 25% of wrestling.
>>
>>2289460
Hulk Hogan fucking rules
>>
>>2286746
I can tell you the most underrated is Ricky the dragon Steamboat
>>
File: taylorswift - BNNlH-ThhA3.jpg (79KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
taylorswift - BNNlH-ThhA3.jpg
79KB, 1080x809px
hulk hogan is not overrated. he drew in awa, wwwf, wwf, wcw, and japan. he revolutionize the wrestling business in the 80's and 90's. stone cold would still be doing some lame ass gimmick if he didnt rip off diesel and sandman gimmick and came in hot after the nwo.
>>
>>2290013
>rip off Diesel

Austin drew though.
>>
>>2286767
As much as I like Ric Flair, it's hard to have a bad match with Steamboat.
>>
>>2286746
really any of the mid-40's and older faggots they keep dragging out of quasi-retirement to cut promos and "wrestle" way, way past their prime.
>goldberg, undertaker, shane mcmahon, kane, goldust, jericho, and big show
>2017
>>
>>2290041
Goldust could still go last time he actually got an opportunity, but they've been wasting him for years now.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.