[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Undercarder never drew a di-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: 1280x720-w80.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-w80.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
The Undercarder never drew a di-
>>
18+ if you didn't know who the draw was for that mania

And it still did less buys than the predecing mania
>>
>>2286521
Was he a draw or was it the streak?
>>
>>2286521
>150k less buys than the year before
>Floyd Mayweather was on the card and still there was a huge drop

try again
>>
>>2286521
Why do you all have such a boner for who draws the most? Shouldn't you care about who's the most entertaining to watch rather than what's the most popular? Not liking Taker is fine, but I don't get the fixation on drawing power.

Most of 4chan gets their dick in a knot whenever gets popular, but this board is the exact opposite. I don't get it.
>>
>>2286534
This board is comprised of millenial bitchbabies with aspergers syndrome that are obsessed with comparing numbers. Skill level doesn't matter, drawing does. If you want a genuine discussion about wrestling, don't come here.
>>
>>2286534
99% of the time in wrestling the most entertaining = the most draw power

Steve Austin The Rock and Hulk hogan are the usual consensus three GOATs. They're also the three biggest draws ever, not a coincidence
>>
>>2286534
it started as a meme so don't take it to seriously, but unfortunately many virgins on this board treat it like the end all be all; for example: >>2286550
>>
>>2286534
We are being to contrarians to the rest of 4chan's contrarianism.
>>
>>2286534
Next level contrarianism has gone full circle
Same reason this is a WWE board and outlaw faggots are ridiculed and chased away
>>
>>2286557
>on this board

Lol, if you ask anyone to name the WWE Mt Rushmore Austin and Hogan would be on it 100%. Rock isn't as 100% as those two but he was huge at his peak and that makes up for him leaving so early. The fourth spot has been up for debate for years, but those three are the most common
>>
>>2286557
>Tripfag calling someone else a virgin
>Doesn't get attention in real life so he needs to use a trip on an anonymous sudanese fishing board

kekekek
>>
>>2286561
Hogan, Austin, Bret and Cena
There is no argument to it

Rock is an actor not a wrestler
>>
>>2286560
You realize how big WWE is right? Being contrarian would be to shit on WWE and only watch other promotions, not the other way around
>>
>>2286550

Big Show crying drew more viewers by far than any of the Rock return segments from WM27 build to 29.

What is entertaining is different depending on the person, and we aren't comparing Kofi Kingston to Stone Cold, we are just talking about wrestling in general, yet the little friendless kids infest this place with their constant poor excuse for trolling by spewing dimes, draw, etc...

You also can't judge a card by a match, even if it is the main event. There are many factors, and it takes an adult with a brain to realize this, so nobody really wants to hear some garbage opinion on Undertaker for the millionth time.

If you have a shit job, or are unemployed, never finished school, have no friends, and pretty much nobody likes you... You aren't in a position to be arguing about 'drawing' because you failed at it yourself and have no clue of how life works.
>>
>>2286561
in terms of draw power, probably; but as entertainers they're all straight up garbage, if fags like you weren't so horny over pieces of currency you'd realize the attitude era is literally the shits
>>
>>2286564
Its literally deanNEET's weeb persona too

> he has different shitpost personas and talks to himself with them
Kek what a sad cunt
>>
>>2286565
>Bret

discord dead tonight?
>>
>>2286567
Learn to read english before replying to me again
> gone full circle

Dumbfuck
>>
>>2286570
>but as entertainers they're all straight up garbage

I've heard alot of bad things about Hulk Hogan but calling him a "garbage entertainer" is a new one...
>>
>>2286565
I love Bret, but I'd put Bruno on there before Hitman.
>>
>>2286565
>Hogan made wrestling popular in the first place
>Austin saved the company from the New Generation and is considered the biggest draw in wrestling history
>Rock was the second biggest star of wrestling's most popular era, only beaten by Austin in terms of popularity back then but he's a way bigger star than Austin nowadays
>Cena is pretty much the only star left in wrestling today and helps keep that shithole of a company afloat because of his merch sales
>Bret: ???
Vince and Andre mean more to wrestling than Bret
>>
>>2286576
Brunwho was from the 60s

WWWF wasnt even vince and even had a different name
>>
>>2286570
lol at calling the fucking rock a garbage entertainer, austin as well. Hogan I can understand if you don't like his shtick but the other two? Come on now

You're way down in the minority for that, Austin especially is the consensus GOAT. To deny this is just dumb
>>
>>2286580
And if he wasn't around, the WWE probably wouldn't exist.
>>
>>2286577
>Bret: ???

18+
>>
>>2286577
Bret was the biggest star from the generation in between Hogan and Austin. The 4 top guys from the 4 eras
>>
>>2286585
>>2286586
>Biggest star in a generation that featured HBGay and Diesel
That's quite the accomplishment
>>
>>2286583
You could say that about alot of people. Fuck put bob backlund in there, at least he was champion in 2 different eras
>>
>>2286587
How old are you? Honest question
>>
>>2286588
Backlund was definitely important as well. Bruno was THE guy of his era though.
>>
>>2286581
Actually yeah when I look back on it, Austin did have quite a few great matches, but those other two blowjobs were literally "muh catchphrase spam" and being carried to decent to good matches
>>
>>2286570
ok then what's your logic for why these characters are so beloved and drew money and ratings while indie shitters can't draw a dime to save their lives despite being these "great entertainers".
>>
>>2286594
>great matches

If people thought like this the consensus GOATs would be Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, and someone else but that's not what happened is it? The New Generation era was full of great workers (owen, bret, shawn, bulldog, hall) and it did fuck all for the company and they nearly died. Shawn Michaels could very well be the GOAT in ring performer for WWF/E but I never once saw someone put him on the Mt Rushmore for WWE or say he was a huge asset for the company
>>
>>2286581
> getting worked by deanspic
First day here huh?

>>2286594
> when deanNEET tries to discuss wrestling seriously
No wonder you are a spamming fraggle when you possess uninformed meme opinions that you got from redddit
Explain hogan vs warrior
>>
>>2286606
Remember when cuckter said Hogan wrestled in tights his whole career kek, fucking embarrassing
>>
>>2286610
Kek yeah, he is literally 14
The only Rock matches he has ever seen are against Cena
>>
>>2286601
>>2286603
like I said, in terms of draw power they're the top of course

but in terms of being entertainers they were literally just meme catchphrase spouters, it's why jeri-meme is so over right now

and isn't that funny? y2j is the most over guy on RAM yet ratings are shit? really gets those chromosomes working about maybe the current wrestlers aren't the reason why the company is going down the toilet
>>
>>2286619
I'd say Goldberg is more over than Jericho but yes he is the best part of raw. But who is going to turn on RAW to see a 46 year old man whos been wrestling for 20 years? They need a completely fresh guy, the last time the ratings went up on the average for the year was 2005 and 2006 and that was when the new guys Cena and Batista were the top stars for RAW. Nobody is going to turn on raw for jericho, if you tell an old fan jericho is the best part of raw today they'll reply "ha how old is that fucker now? 60? Can't believe he still wrestles"

And you're downplaying hogan tremendously, the Hollywood run he cut some of his best promos and the "let me tell you something brother! as far as im concerned dude..." shit was toned down big.
>>
>>2286571
I was gonna say it's by far his most coherent persona but then he said this nonsense >>2286570
>>
>>2286619
Jericho was around back then too with better catchphrases that didn't make you cringe and he was still only a midcarder. When he did get the push ratings fell, so using Jericho as a comparison to the likes of Austin/Rock/Hogan is retarded.

Austin's theme hitting would instantly cause the viwership to go up by hundreds of thousands. No guy today has any effect on the rating. So yeah some point they have to take the blame.
>>
>>2286627
Yeah he is writing words but not saying much
An improvement for sure but still a massive faggot
>>
>>2286628
>when he did get the push ratings fell

they started dropping immediately after WM17, when Austin and Rock were still around, oh and if I had to see jericho be stephs bitch for 4 months I would've turned off the TV too, which I did
>>
>>2286525
>>2286528
>preceding WM
Donald Trump is the world's biggest draw for 30 years. Just ask the media.
>>
>>2286633
>which i did
You werent even born yet kek
>>
>>2286633
Rock was gone immediately after 17, he wasn't there for 3 months
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.