[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The day wrestling was revived

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9227.jpg (34KB, 480x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9227.jpg
34KB, 480x276px
The day wrestling was revived
>>
>>2285973
Why did hogan kill wcw?

Was he a double agent or just retarded?
>>
>>2285980
he wasnt retarded, goldber was supposed to destroy the nwo buy the dumb fuck destroyed his own hand by punching a glass window. they were gonna repeat what they did with sting but with godlberg and not fuck up the finish this time. it was a smart move and the right move
>>
>>2285980
>he a double agent

Yes, same with TNA

They actually turned a profit for the first time ever in 1997 and 1998 but that was a misstep from Hogan. He corrected his mistake at the end of 1997 by killing two birds with one stone by both burying Sting and making Bret Hart look like a geek.

Then in 1998 he politicks to get a Goldberg match on TV instead of on PPV where they would get more venue. He was rewarded for this in 2002 with a title run
>>
>>2285998
>pushed for the Goldberg match to be on cable rather than PPV so that it looked like he drew the monster ratings

GOAT
>>
>>2285980
nope bischoff was just a huge mark for hogan and he took advantage of him. He never gave a shit about WCW and knew immediately that he would always be welcomed back to WWF so it didn't matter what happened to the company. As long as he got paid

I blame bischoff way more than Hogan for being such a mark and sucking up to him just to be "one of the boys"
>>
>>2285994
>buy the dumb fuck destroyed his own hand by punching a glass window.
how does that justify the finger poke?
>>
>>2286038
not him but if I remember right Nash said the plan was Goldberg to get (kayfabe) pissed at t his and then run through the entire nwo and it would end by him beating hogan again. But Scott Hall went out and did a survey after WCW management told him not to and got "Goldberg sucks" chants. So Goldberg got pissed and fucked up his hand punching through a limo window

It's Nash so take it with a grain of salt
>>
>>2286046
>. Nash talked about the night Goldberg broke his hand with some great stories. Nash said that before the show Scott Hall was told not to do his survey and of course Hall did the survey, making Goldberg look like a fool. Goldberg also had a cyst on his side and told the group not to hit him with a gimmicked bat. Of course, Hall hit Goldberg several times. Goldberg was pissed and when he chased Bret Hart later in the show, put his hand through a limo’s window and almost cut it off.
>>
>>2285980
>double agent

>being Such a No-Draw people think you're a double agent

the state of hulketty and the shitman
>>
>>2286038
cause they reunited the nwo into full heel you dumb ass ?
>>
>>2286077
>funnyjunk
>>
>>2286084
how did you know the exact website i took it from?
please tell me senpai
>>
File: 2y69Utm.png (1KB, 304x22px) Image search: [Google]
2y69Utm.png
1KB, 304x22px
>>2286095
first three pages are all funnyjunk friend
>>
File: gallows-anderson-620x350.jpg (46KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
gallows-anderson-620x350.jpg
46KB, 620x350px
>>2286098
W-wow anon....I never knew you were such a....

NEEEEERRRRRRRRRDDDDD

kek aha hahahaahahah
>>
File: 1486485645896.png (59KB, 892x690px) Image search: [Google]
1486485645896.png
59KB, 892x690px
>>2286098
Are you surprised? 95% of this board is crossboarders from shitholes like leddit/funnyjunk/9gag/whatever.
>>
>>2286104
BTFOski
>>
>>2286104
genuinely have no idea who those two are
>>
>>2286107
wouldn't be surprised if those were all carter accounts honestly
>>
>>2286111
Bald Kevin Nash on the right and his son on the left
>>
>>2286111
The one on the right is festus. The one on the left is a midget from a jap fed. They're some jobber tag team in wwe now.
>>
>>2286119
They look like twins. Same facial hair and bald head lol
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.